• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen the wish tag

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    where do you get the wish tag? ive only heard that its on the games but i dont know

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It is not in Ruby or Sapphire. Period. No matter what rumors, it is not in the game. Maybe they will put it in the next game, but for now it is not in there. Jirachi is real, the Wish Tag is not.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As I've said before, you either have to cheat or get it from a Nintendo event.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the only official way known is Nintendo Promotion. It comes with a salac berry as well. (i think it may also come with another berry but i can't remember on top of my head at the moment)

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    the only official way known is Nintendo Promotion. It comes with a salac berry as well. (i think it may also come with another berry but i can't remember on top of my head at the moment)
    hmm didn't know that frostweaver, thnx for the info..but syill it will be impossible to get if you live in europe..:(

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
    RAYQUAZA said:
    hmm didn't know that frostweaver, thnx for the info..but syill it will be impossible to get if you live in europe..:(

:) Use gameshark.. if you need the code, request the jirachi gameshark code at Kairi's board.

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
    PKMN Trainer Brendan said:
    if you really want to know how to get Jirachi youll have to wait fo next months nintendo power. :classic:

Nope, I have the gameshark code for it already :) I can post it here if you want it

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    i know that u can use the game shark, or pro action replay, or whatever cheat device you wanna use, it just doesnt make me feel accomplished to get it like that. kind of annoying

Back