• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    (I know I'm getting off-topic but it would be rude not to answer) I'm doing fine.There isn't really anything else to say. Thanks for caring. So,what do we do here?

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yep.
    Ok so has any one seen the jap versions of Inuyasha at all?
    I have and i like them better than amarican eps.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Could someone explain InuYasha to me? I saw a website about it and it looked awesome but it didn't explain what it's about overall. I don't need a book, just the basic concepts.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i'm normaly good at expalining thing but i'm to lazy to post that much right now so go a head Kiala

*gets hit in the head for being lazy >.<

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Since I'm the leader here I should give it a shot.*shoots it*I'm like Kikyo,I'm too lazy to post that much.

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
    wow...so its up to me ehh? gezzz....i dont know were to start...hey i know...why not everyone give a backround of what person they are...like

i am Kilala...i am a cat demon. i am Sango's pet and have 2 forums...a small cute cat demon...but i can transforum at well to a huge sabertooth cat demon. and am skilled at killing demons...looking cute...and being a good friend. i can fly wile in sabertooth forum, and i have been known for takeing kagome back home.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Alright,that'll work.

I'm Kouga,leader of the wolf demon tribe.There are many branchs of wolf demon tribes.I'm in love with Kagome but it's a one sided love.I meet Kagome when that dumb mutt Inuyasha was slaughtering my wolves.I kidnapped her later because she could see the sacred jewel shards and I needed her to help me and my tribe.I fell in love with her and I wish to marry her one day.I have two jewel shards,one in each of my legs,thats why I'm so fast.I used to have a third one in my arm but it was taken out in battle.

there how's that?

EDIT:Oh and also I hate Naraku because his incarnation Kagura slaughtered my many members of my pack.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    wow...so its up to me ehh? gezzz....i dont know were to start...hey i know...why not everyone give a backround of what person they are...like

i am Kilala...i am a cat demon. i am Sango's pet and have 2 forums...a small cute cat demon...but i can transforum at well to a huge sabertooth cat demon. and am skilled at killing demons...looking cute...and being a good friend. i can fly wile in sabertooth forum, and i have been known for takeing kagome back home.

thats a good idea

The Wolf Demon Tribe

Name: Higurashi Kagome

Family: She comes from modern day Japan, where she lives in the Higurashi shrine with her mother, younger brother Souta, and grandfather Jii-chan. She also has friends at school (primarily Eri, Aumi, and Yuka) who wonder why she is away so often.

Weapons/Abilities: Kagome is the re-incarnation of Kikyo, and has the same powers that she did, although she slowly has to learn to use them. She, like Kikyo, is skilled with her bow and is able to create 'purifying arrows' to destroy demons.

Biography: Kagome is a teenage girl in modern day Japan who one day discovers a mystical well. Being the reincarnation of Kikyo, inside of her is the Shikon Jewel, which attracts a demon trapped in the well who pulls her through to the other side into feudal Japan where she meets up with Inuyasha. She finds Inuyasha bound to the tree by Kikyo's magic, and frees him so he will help her escape the demon who is after her. She eventually learns the truth about Kikyo and the events that have taken place, mainly from Kagome (Kikyo's younger sister - who is now much older after the 50 years Inuyasha was bound). She has more control over Inuyasha than anyone else, since he develops feelings for her, and since Kaede put a magical necklace around Inuyasha's neck, forcing him to fall to the ground when Kagome says 'sit'!

Alright,that'll work.

I'm Kouga,leader of the wolf demon tribe.There are many branchs of wolf demon tribes.I'm in love with Kagome but it's a one sided love.I meet Kagome when that dumb mutt Inuyasha was slaughtering my wolves.I kidnapped her later because she could see the sacred jewel shards and I needed her to help me and my tribe.I fell in love with her and I wish to marry her one day.I have two jewel shards,one in each of my legs,thats why I'm so fast.I used to have a third one in my arm but it was taken out in battle.

there how's that?

EDIT:Oh and also I hate Naraku because his incarnation Kagura slaughtered my many members of my pack.

looks to me that everyones in love with me *dances*
    by kouga, inuyasha, Kilala, sango and sometimes Miroku

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok,I really have to go now but before I go I just have to say thta,I'm engaged to elite13kid!Alright,goodbye all!

Back