• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    lizardman said:
    could u do that avatar i willl give rep and i will keep it in my avatar slot for a long time.

sure its
    The Wolf Demon Tribe

u gotta remove the *s

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Nice stuff,Flame.Please don't double post though.I don't want anyone getting in trouble here.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Welcoem back!*tries to think fo soemthing ontopic*Um...anyone see yesterday's inuyahsa?I missed it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *looks around*Ok I really really really should get off because my bedtime was 3 hours ago but I HAD to post here first.This club is dying.Pooh.Don't let it die!I'm gonna come back later and post some pics alright?Ok good.Bye for now!

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    *looks around*Ok I really really really should get off because my bedtime was 3 hours ago but I HAD to post here first.This club is dying.Pooh.Don't let it die!I'm gonna come back later and post some pics alright?Ok good.Bye for now!

its not dieing...why would you say such a thing? i think its going good

Back