• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok you two can join also.I really have to get on my other account to add the new people.*sigh*

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
    *rolls out the welcome matt* hello hello hello and welcome to the wolf demon triiiiiiiiiibe...i will be your host for this evening.....well...Angel Tabitha will be your host...but feel free to ask anything XD

anyways on to ROUND 1!!!

umm...ahh...do we have a round one?

^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    XD nice EKANS.Your gonna make them think we're weird.jk.So how is everyone?I managed to watch the inuyahsa last night!

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I don't know what ep it was either.
    Comes on cartoon network Adult swim at night Monday-Thursday and on Saturday nights.

I also down load eps. Well i use to. Not any more. No time for it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *tries to remember*Oh!I remember!It was the one wher eNaraku re-absorbed Muso or whatever the heck his name is and the other found out naraku has nights of weakness too but he is growing ever stronger!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    oh ok. >< Sorry.Just bored and hyper.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I don't got anymore pics yet.Haven't had time to uplaod them.Just thought I'd drop in quickly.

Back