• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Ok. I'll eventually get around to editing the list, when I do I'll add you. XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Seen that. XD I jsut finished watched the second part of the three parter wher eKagome is cursed by the Dark Priestess. I never cauht it before but i saw the begining and end of it before. XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    I can't really tell one season from another. But I don't think it is.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD we won't do anything fun without you, flames. enjoy your spring break.

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
  • Sorry people...I wont be able to post here for about 5-6 days because I'm going to Atlanta with my friend...So see you guys in 5 days!!! ^_^

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • *slithers in* hi everyone...well...sorry for not posting ;-; but to tell you the truth...i have not seen a inuyasha epp in soooooooo long...but i saw saterdays ^____^

it was the one were kagomi was sick with a cold and she went back to her world to get better...inuyasha went out and got some stuff for her...be she was gone...and so he fixed her a drink that stoped her cold. its so cool waching inuyasha being sweet ^_^ that cool look he has on his face...over all it was a god epp ^_^

i hope to be posting more and more...take care!

Back