• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bgt

R A W R
Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i have teh modded xbox, can play xvid and divx, play all the inuyasha epis on there, im about to complete the collection, only 30 to go

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • Yeah same here. If I had some then I would be able to remember the eps. once the series is over. But wait, wasn't blue talking about a second Inuyasha?? I'm pretty sure he was.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well I wanted to be on this account today but I couldn't not post here in my own tribe.I see we've had few posts but few is betetr than none!Well bakc to the bloody topic.I am determined to eventually get the Inu eps of DVD.I know where to get them I just can't afford them yet but I might be able to soon.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • Angel Tabitha said:
    Well I wanted to be on this account today but I couldn't not post here in my own tribe.I see we've had few posts but few is betetr than none!Well bakc to the bloody topic.I am determined to eventually get the Inu eps of DVD.I know where to get them I just can't afford them yet but I might be able to soon.

how much r the inuyasha eps?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I dunno.I saw a special pack of them at a BestBuy that was like twenty or thirty dollars and I've seen a few singular eps.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'm gonna watch tonight's ep. Supposed to be when Subaki combines with the demon in the Forbidden Tower. Inuyasha has to fight her.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:
    I'm gonna watch tonight's ep. Supposed to be when Subaki combines with the demon in the Forbidden Tower. Inuyasha has to fight her.
    It is?I gotta try to catch it.If only I could remember.*still to lazy to get on other account*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I have watch them all so far...
    Stillfeels like they are going way to slow... also the reruns on starurday now....
    >>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    That's true always reruns on saturday.I wish they'd show at least one ep I havent seen!*has fianlly gotten back on this account*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yes we can only hope. They are driveing me nuts with this realy ><

BTW: why are you bounceing around between two accounts? o.0

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Lady of the Shadows said:
    Yes we can only hope. They are driveing me nuts with this realy ><

BTW: why are you bounceing around between two accounts? o.0
    They're driving me nuts too.

Because I wanna be on this account right now but i had some stuff to do on my other one so I got on it for a little bit.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Why not just change every thing over to your new account. So you don't have to log back in to the old one.
    I got two old ones and i didi that. Just made a button saying who i was.
    Realy should not have to bounce if you don't like it.

Any way i realy can't think of much to say on Inuyasha right now >< XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Say,there's the solution!Brilliant idea,Lady!

Um,something to say about inuyahsa um....it rocks! ><

Back