• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Does your partner value an item so much?

He likes his Choice Scarf, it makes him much faster, so that he can defeat more opponents! ^o^

New side topic---What's your favorite spin-off Pokemon game?

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, it was great, I loved the colorful and memorable characters, as well as the Oblivia region, it also easily had the best plot of any Pokemon game.

New member topic---Who listens to music the most?

Me or Kaori.

Detox

XD or Colosseum

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Wowzers, it's finally active! I shall join :3

Name: Tails05
Partner: Grace the Shaymin

Grace loves to wear a Blue Bow that I got her, and she obviously likes me having a Gracidea along with some Aspear Berries.

Pokemon XD. By far. They need to make another game like that...and not like Battle Revolution.

New member topic---Who listens to music the most?

Definitely not me xD

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
○ Does your partner value an item so much? his exp.share he had since ruby version

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
Years
I guess I'll join because 1. Wolf like Pokemon are *In a deep voice* AWESOME! and 2. One of my favorite Pokemon is in this group that I can choose from.

Name: Velocity Q (Velo for short)
Partner: Vaporeon
Nickname: Neptune

134.gif
Neptune, the level 50 Vaporeon (Also my partner :D)

Neptune favors the Mystic Water it wears. If he lost it, he would go berserk.

New side topic---What's your favorite spinoff game?
Definitely XD Gale of Darkness.

New member topic--- Who listens to music the most?
Me. I absolutely love listening to music.

Last edited:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
Years
Isn't ninetails a fox not a wolf.
Yes, and that is why this is a canine group. Foxes are part of the canine group, but have been staying mostly the same in the middle group they always were. Nevertheless, they're a branch of the canine.

Poochyena/Mightyena might even be in more despite their canine looks. The Hyena is actually a feline branched species, despite evolving more towards the canine one later on in looks. Those are allowed here as well due to their canine looks mostly, I guess.

Wikipedia said:
Hyenas are the animals of the family Hyaenidae a feliform suborder of the Carnivora.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
New Side-Topic: What would you add or change in the RSE remake?
At the beginning where Professor Birch gets assaulted by a Poochyena, it should be a pack of Mightyena.

Oh, and welcome to all the new members!

Last edited:
I'm ready to go!

Name: You can call me Ocean
Partner: Tsukiba(Moon Fang). He's my Houndour!

○ What item does your partner value the most?
Tsuki loves his Black Glasses. They make him feel like a pro!
○ What would you add or change in the RSE remake?
1st: You can catch Deoxys and Jirachi without use of cheating or wifi event. 2nd: Maybe elaborate on the origin of the Red/Blue Orbs as well as Team Magma and Aqua. I mean, they're kinda just there. I think it's kinda confusing. 3rd: Change up some of the move-sets *cough*Shiftry*cough*
○ Who listens to music the most?
Weeeeellllll.....I listen to: Nerdcore, VGM's, Pop, Classical, Touhou, and Green Day. Oh and does anyone know who Karmin is? They have some pretty good original songs as well as some AMAZING covers?

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Did not see this: New Side-Topic: What would you add or change in the RSE remake?

Well I haven't really played the RSE games so I can't say much. Probably be able to travel to another region... that's all I ask for xD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
What would you add or change in the RSE remake?
Well, as much as I dislike them, I'd like more information on Magma/Aqua. But I don't really remember much from RSE because I just didn't like it much but eh I'm sure there's plenty that could be changed and they'll have tons of new additions I'm sure.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
TO BE HONEST ruby and sapphire were like amazing to me in the first place. idk what i would change personally but idk just seeing updated graphics and playing through that storyline again and having new pokemon at the end and gosh just everything would be awesome. i'm really excited to see what they come up with but i'm sure it'll be pretty innovative and awesome. 8)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
New Side-Topic: What would you add or change in the RSE remake?
At the beginning where Professor Birch gets assaulted by a Poochyena, it should be a pack of Mightyena.
I totally wanna see that happen! :O Only problem I can think of is that you're gonna have to fight them all. Maybe a new character from your town comes help you and beat the Mightyena (STRRROOOOOOOONGGGG) while you fight the little Poochyena? idk
And the new character could be a rival or something (R/S/E lacked good rivals. :< )

I'm ready to go!

Name: You can call me Ocean
Partner: Tsukiba(Moon Fang). He's my Houndour!

○ What item does your partner value the most?
Tsuki loves his Black Glasses. They make him feel like a pro!
○ What would you add or change in the RSE remake?
1st: You can catch Deoxys and Jirachi without use of cheating or wifi event. 2nd: Maybe elaborate on the origin of the Red/Blue Orbs as well as Team Magma and Aqua. I mean, they're kinda just there. I think it's kinda confusing. 3rd: Change up some of the move-sets *cough*Shiftry*cough*
○ Who listens to music the most?
Weeeeellllll.....I listen to: Nerdcore, VGM's, Pop, Classical, Touhou, and Green Day. Oh and does anyone know who Karmin is? They have some pretty good original songs as well as some AMAZING covers?
Added. :> Hope you'll have fun!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
What item does your partner value the most?
Probably her Sun Stone.

Hm... I would add more battles with your rival Wally. You barely battled him in R/S/E if I remember.

Who listens to music the most?

I barely listen to music.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
Years
Can I join? ^^

Partner:
EspeonML2.png

Nickname: Ivory

She likes the Soothe Bell she wears around her neck ^^

I'd like to see the Battle Frontier be as big, or even bigger than it was in Emerald, or just give us something more extensive to do after we beat the E4. I also agree with making Jirachi and Deoxys catchable and more elaboration on the backstory of Team Magma and Aqua.

I pretty much always have a pair of cans around my neck, so I listen to music every chance I get ;D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I love wolves!

name: miltankRancher
Partner: Glaceon

he likes a nevewrmeltice. :)

Better frontier. And more challenging opponents.

I've got an iPod, so everytime practically.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Please do not revive threads if they have been inactive for months, in that case you might as well create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back