• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    No, I do not believe they are wolves or dogs, unless a Lion is a dog, sure Arcanine is a Lion, but is in the body of a dog, so he is considered a wolf. Where as the Luxray family is a full Lion, and if you look him up on info, it will say he is nowhere close to being a dog. He has a mane, and has many feline features, but still doesn't meet close to a dog.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    so it settled. Luxray is not a Wolf. the Topic Ended. have a free time with random discussions or Request a Challenge against someone in the Hideout Guyz!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Okay, if anyone wants to battle me, I only have WiFi in the mornings on Saturdays, so you will have to wait on battling me...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, my team is playable, but I am trying to fins flaws in it, but there is none, no one said it was bad in RMT either...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    i have Diamond with a no wall team lol.but i dont have Wi-Fi for DS. the good thing that i can play Wi-Fi only on the following Wii Games:
    -Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    -Mario Kart Wii

im up to challenge anyone in one of these games. if u wanna challenge me. FC is in my Signature.( as well u tell me ur FC too)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ÉonDragon from the Dragon,s den! u r Welcomed Pal! just wait until shadowmightyena gets on.

Our Very First Topic:

should Shinx,Luxio,Luxray be Official Wolves?

Thanks and sorry for my posting delay. Maybe... 'cause most people think they're feline, lion per se. In fact Nintendo created them from the lions. So in my opinion... no. They rely on power and stealth, like lions do in the savannas.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe no Offence EonDragon but this Topic had Ended yesterday xD. and i decided that Luxray is not an Official Wolf .

A Question! ( which means Im not allowed to answer it)

Whos the 3 Wolves that can Learn Reversal ?

Hint: 1 of them learns Reversal through Pre-Evolution. and the other 2 Learns Reversal through Breading. yes these 3 Wolves are Stage 1 Evolution .

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Actually there would be four unofficially since Smeargle can Sketch it.

Arcanine and Lucario I'm somewhat sure can learn it and I think but not sure that Houndoom is the last one. Of course I'm not really sure.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I suppose I should join, my favorite pokemons are espeon, ninetales and arcanine. yeah, all wolves. XD

Whos the 3 Wolves that can Learn Reversal ?

easy, arcanine, houndoom and lucario, like Crimson said (yes houndoom DOES learn reversal).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, Growlithe learns it from leveling... Houndour and Houndoom I think learns it from breeding maybe leveling... Smeargle can Sketch it... Riolu learns it from leveling...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    u r Right People! Lucario can Learn Reversal when it is a Riolu lv19. and both Arcanine and Houndoom learns it through Breeding. and Smeargle by Sketch. ( although it will be a bad move for smeargle becuz of its sux Atk..) for everyone answered them correctly will get +1 beside their name in the member list. this means that u got knowledge in wolves. u get +1 each time u get the right answer for a Question asked by an owner. the more u have. the more u r getting Knowledgable. if u did something against the rules of the Hideout. 1 point will go away as a Scapegoat.

and new Topic

Should the God Of Pokemon Arceus Be an Official Wolf??

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    May I join?

---

I dont think so. Im positive he was meant to be a giant goat. lol

In my opinion,he looks nothing like a wolf.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

I'm 100% positive that arceus is a deer/goat. so no, arceus is not a wolf.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    so Arceus is not a Wolf. The Topic has Ended.

Another Topic

What is Your Favourite Wolves? ( with Reason )

for me:
    Lucario n Riolu . its obvious. im a Lucario Fan ^^
    Smeargle. just becuz it can OHKO anyone xD Mind Reader+Sheer Cold
    Entei. its Powerful
    Suicune. it is a good Wall and it looks cool in Anime
    Houndoom and Arcanine. i dont have them but they got a good Speed among the Wolves and can Learn Reversal like Lucario and Riolu

EDIT: shadowmightyena u forgot to put +1 beside everyone,s member list name who answered the question i asked -.-

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    I think that Luxray should be a wolf, it's kinda wolf-like when you think about it.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • What is Your Favourite Wolves?

Well considering all of my top 5 of all pokemon ARE wolves (Lucario, Ninetales, Jolteon, Umbreon and Arcanine) This will be fun since there's only four pokemon in this fanclub I don't strongly like.

Eevee Line: I like their uniqueness and their looks mainly. I prefer Jolteon and Umbreon but I'm not a huge fan of Flareon

Riolu/Lucario: I love its type combination and of course I love Aura Sphere. The only pokemon I have got so excited about that I attempted to mimic how I though it would dish out its attacks while battling the E4 for the first time. Seriously, I ACTUALLY did that.

Growlithe/Arcanine: Fluffy, size of a pony, loyal and it can make things burn. What is there NOT to like? Maybe the lack of move coverage and the fact is stuck in BL, but still those mean nearly nothing to me.

Vulpix/Ninetales: An old favourite. I'm a real fan of foxes and kitsune in general and Ninetales fits into that slot. I also like how it can learn Energy Ball, Nasty Plot and Extrasensory

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back