• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Q

Years
    If you plan on playing the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, are you going to have a wolf Pokemon as a starter/partner?

If i could, i would. Are there any to get?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If these insignias do get included in the front page, I'm becomin' an warrior. I want a promotion.

If you plan on playing the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, are you going to have a wolf Pokemon as a starter/partner?

Nah, I'll pick either Treeck and Torchic as my team or just a randomize things.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Gawain, I want a new queen insignia please.
    The one you currently have looks.... non-colored xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    How about this?

The Wolves Hideout!

This is more colorful.

Because I have no fun in my life, I've been doing a bit of editing on the members list CSS. I applied those Insignias and there. I've adjusted the pixels a bit so it can fit. It's somewhat easy to edit but not to create...

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Hey, I have an idea. We can put insignias in our current ranks so that he/she can be identified immediately. This is only a suggestion, but I hope you'll apply it.

Tycoon
    The Wolves Hideout!

Queen

The Wolves Hideout!

Apprentice

The Wolves Hideout!

Admin

The Wolves Hideout!

Warrior

The Wolves Hideout!

Princess

The Wolves Hideout!

Elder

The Wolves Hideout!

Grunts

The Wolves Hideout!

Lol military ranks eh? Well, it's not a bad idea nonetheless!

I was planning on getting either Vulpix or Eevee as a starter. But since they're female only (WRRYYY?!), I think I just stick with my old team from the other PMD games: Pikachu with Chikorita as partner.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Hey, those insignias look nice!

I don't know yet. If not as a starter, I'll probably get one as a partner.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Gawain: That is not a bad edit! :D
    I thought that you wanted to give each insignia to each person, but if you meant by ranks, it is pretty interesting. Although it is partially useless. XD
    The Wolves Warrior insignia needs a transparent background and then the whole thing shall look perfect. Lovely work Gawain. n__n

As for the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, the wolf Pokemon that you can get as a starter/partner are: Eevee (female only), Vulpix (female only), Shinx (male only) and Riolu (male only).

I have it all planned out! I'll be playing as a Vulpix and my partner shall be an awesome Shinx. ;D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, the warrior insignia needs to have a transparent background. But, they are kind of useless. =\ I might add them when I make the new CSS for the Member List.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

I plan on being Eevee... So yeah.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    I'll probably want to be a Shinx or an Eevee :D

New Topic:
    Do you always have a wolf Pokemon in your team in any Pokemon game?
    I always have at least one in my team, especially Absol :D

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    As for the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, the wolf Pokemon that you can get as a starter/partner are: Eevee (female only), Vulpix (female only), Shinx (male only) and Riolu (male only).
    Shinx is not a wolf-type. It's feline.

Yes!! ALWAYS! Mostly I have Ninetales, but also Mightyena, Absol, Leafeon have made it on my team.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    If I can get them in-game before the National Dex, then yes.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Now I actually think about it, I always end up with a wolf Pokemon in my team in the regular Pokemon games. It's just a random wolf, just a wolf in the end.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Thunder Wolf: Aww, true. D: But I see Shinx/Luxio/Luxray as a canine kinda Pokemon, but that's just my opinion.
    Wolflare: I suppose I could make it transparent if everybody wanted, but that's only if you decide to use it.

Nice new topic~ n__n
    ALWAYS. Actually, I fill up my whole party with Wolf Pokemon if I can. I'll always find a way to get a Mightyena/Poochyena and Growlithe/Arcanine on my team, since they're my favourite Wolf Pokemon.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    SMALL NEWS: I'll be leaving tonight, probably between now and two hours, and I won't be back till Monday. So if I'm gone, I'll see you Monday guys!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    @ The Wave: Hear from you on Monday then XD

@ Sanctuary: Must agree with The Wave. Shinx is feline, maybe more correct is leonine. As on a browser based game ages out I changed my gamename to Shinx after joining a guild with the guild tag [Lion] (I researched as much about the Shinx line as I could first to make sure it fitted in with the guilds theme)

Not all the time, but often I do. The most wolf pokemon I've ever had on a team has been 4. Vulpix/Ninetales and Eevee are my most common choices.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

- Meh, not all the time, though on my Battle Fontier team for Platinum I'll be having two wolf types on my team :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back