• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yay for another random side-topic that has nothing to do with wolves. xD
    Well, I thought that a random side-topic was overdue, so here is one for ya~

Today looks promising. Lets see how hawt this day will go. Off to school, guys; see ya lateeer~ <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    oh ok. that doesnt even Affect us since we still can meet each other later on lol.

oh yea like BHwolfgang said ( shall i call u BH in Shortcut? ) . Side Topics are Cancelled to lessen the Confusion among members.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hi there! :D
    I'm back. :D

What's the weather like at where you live?
    Well, it's summer here although there's a low pressure area nearby so it's been raining quite a lot.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I would like to join.I love manectric and Houndoom and the 3 legendary dogs and not forget Flareon,Umbreon,and espically Espeon(my favourite eveeloution)
    Spoiler:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

What's the weather like at where you live?
    It was great... Sunny hot... (Gave me sunburn... It will turn brown when it goes...)
    But now, it's pouring with rain and is cold... D:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Don't you guys think it's about time that the chat room gets active again? It's (almost literally) death lately.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Random Side-Topic: What's the weather like at where you live?
    Cloudy and sunny through and after one another.

Don't you guys think it's about time that the chat room gets active again? It's (almost literally) death lately.
    yeah... :p

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    The awsome tycoon Chaos!
    Hehe, I just happened to stumble across this thread and I already love it.
    Wolves are my favorite animal and most of the 'Canid' pokemon are my favorites ^^
    So...yeah, I'd like to join please.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Borey is a cool name...wait so who are allowed to post topics then Chaos??? This rule just came sudden to me XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I would like to join.I love manectric and Houndoom and the 3 legendary dogs and not forget Flareon,Umbreon,and espically Espeon(my favourite eveeloution)
    Spoiler:
    Did anybody read my post?^
    Sorry if i bothered you BTW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back