• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Which Wolf Pokemon u will get First in Platinum?
    Hmm, I don't really know.
    Which starter in Platinum u will Pick?
    Chimmy-char :3

King!

better
    Years
    Ookami: Do you have any money?

As for he ttopics.......

1) I actually traded over a Riolu as my third Pokemon to trade. It just evolved this morning!!^_^

2) ALL OF THEM! I traded over the other two, but I started with Turtwig.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I have to wait until next week or so for my parents to by myself and my sister two copies of a platinum game...so u r not the only at the moment...:)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Which Wolf Pokemon u will get First in Platinum?
    Not getting it, but if I did, I would probaly just get the first one I see.

Which starter in Platinum u will Pick?
    Platinum shmatinum! (Yeah, I said it) I DONT WANT IT! Though, if I got it, I'd choose Piplup, the others are just (Imo) UGLY!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I'm sorry, but I do, I was hoping for a G/S remake, and they give me this RUBBISH, I'm absolutley outraged... Why do you ask?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well you just seemed so upset from your previous post that is why I asked....but I think we might get a GSC remake by next year probably...yep yep...12th movie made it like a big hint of them doing do I think...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Since Platinum was released...barely Wolflare or anyone has been active here...Rafey it is our job right now to keep this place standing...before it is pushed down the list...:)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No I'll still be on PC often...but I will be playing my game a lot too...what would you do more if you got say a GSC remake game?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ha Ha...well Ookami at least your nice to buy other people things rather than thinking of only yourself...that shows you are a very nice friend and all :)

as for King...HooHaw!

and Birdy, yeah Wolflare is busy with Platinum and all so he probably hasn't added you as yet...

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Hi, Wolves hideout it's been a while!

Here's some news:
    I read that Obama is helping wolves, George bush wanted to remove federal protection against wolves, but now that Obamas in office he stopped it for now,
    I forgot the details but, it's good for Wolves hooray!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back