• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I and Espeon are rejoining the Wolves Hideout!

The Wolves' Hideout Account

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I and Espeon are rejoining the Wolves Hideout!
    Thanks for joining Wave. :)

Well, to make this more successful than the last WH, I can't stress enough that topics are meant to start discussions, not just an list of replies. Heck, disagreeing with people would start a discussion (just don't let it go out of control).

New Topic: Which wolf Pokemon is unique in its technique?

For instance, what wolf Pokemon is unique in what it does to move, attack, defend, etc., or unique in general.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Oh, and guys, think a bit before replying to the topic to back-up your reasoning. ;o

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Which wolf Pokemon is unique in its technique?
    Smeargle, Arcanine, Lucario, and Snubull/Granbull

I don't think I should explain how I find Snubull & Grunbull, Smeargle and Lucario unique, as the answer's pretty obvious.

Now. Arcanine, I find it unique due to the fact that it's face look like a lion's when it's even a canine. Also to it's incredible speed.

EDIT: I would like to change my partner to Grunbull with the name "Granny".

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Which wolf Pokemon is unique in its technique?

Lucario's special trait is its Aura ability. Smeargle is, I think, the only Pokemon who can use sketch.

I personally think that Eevee is also special, via its ability to evolve into.. seven different Pokemon?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Which wolf Pokemon is unique in its technique?
    Hmmmmmmmm, only thing I could really think of that hasn't already been said is how Vulpix and Ninetales have you know... a lot of tails. That's pretty unique!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    All wolf Pokemon are unique in their own way. Smeargle can draw with its tail. Vulpix and Ninetales have multiply tails and are based on kitsune. Eevee can evolve in different types. Etc etc.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    All wolf Pokemon are unique in their own way. Smeargle can draw with its tail. Vulpix and Ninetales have multiply tails and are based on kitsune. Eevee can evolve in different types. Etc etc.
    I don't find Luxray, Manectric, Espeon Flareon, and Mightyena unique to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hey its Chaos here Lol. yeah dudes and dudettes like what Wolf said, I might decide to leave PC because Im into other stuffs and lost interest in pokemon a bit. anyways to the discussion....

Lots of wolves got some unique stuffs, Like Lucario and Riolu can stand and pull off powerful punches and kicks. Smeargle's ability to paint and learn almost all the moves. and most notably that no one ever mentioned. Shaymin-S' ability to Fly which no other wolf can do it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I have to say Smeargle would be the most unique in my opinion, Sketch makes it even stand out from from every Pokemon, not just wolf Pokemon. Its appearance makes it even more different from the rest.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I have to say Smeargle would be the most unique in my opinion, Sketch makes it even stand out from from every Pokemon, not just wolf Pokemon. Its appearance makes it even more different from the rest.
    Pretty much, yep. I kinda find it wierd it can use all moves.(except chatter) I mean, Smeargle using Roar of time? o_o

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Shaymin-S' ability to Fly which no other wolf can do it.
    Arcanine can fly, as shown in the beginning of the season one Pokemon episodes. If I recall, there is some other proof that it can fly.

Edit: Never mind lol, I thought I remember seeing it flying in the opening song, but it was really just lunging.

Last edited:

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I don't find Luxray, Manectric, Espeon Flareon, and Mightyena unique to be honest.
    IIRC Luxray has some kind of x-ray eyes in the anime/movie.
    Manectric is probably based on Raijū, and electric beast that takes forms of a cat, tanuki, monkey, weasel or a white and blue wolf.
    Espeon is more like a cat, so it's a cat-wolf. So some kind of unique there.
    Flareon is and evolution from the unique Eevee.
    Mightyena's name may be a combination of growl and hyena. Makes it sound like a growling hyena eh?

Arcanine can fly, as shown in the beginning of the season one Pokemon episodes. If I recall, there is some other proof that it can fly.
    lolno. That was Ho-oh in the begin of season 1. Arcanine can't fly, ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back