• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I haven't wonder traded in a while but my best trade was, I think, a couple of starters that I didn't have at the time. Should probably get to it again since I have a fair few extra Pokemon left! Pretty impressed with some of the swaps people have made here. :o

Oh, I did manage to nab a Jolly 5 perfect IVs Gible, too. It's Sp. Def IV is 0 though so I'll probably breed her with another parent to make an awesome offspring. :)

Years
  • All these people who are giving away specially bred Pokemon make me feel like all the Kadabras and Gravelers and other trade-to-evolve Pokemon I send through Wonder Trade aren't even wanted. Bah.

Yesterday I got a Pokerus Audino so I've sent out a dozen or two random infected Pokemon.

I get a lot of starters and Eevees in WT. Also a lot of Pikachus.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I've been trading a few of the ones I've been breeding & as I was starting to doze off, I got Yveltal o.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Because I'm lazy, I just search for people's near perfect IV Pokemon that they have discarded :P My best one was probably where I got an Absol with outstanding IVs but only perfect in Sp. def which means that everything else would have been quite high. It was also Adamant Nature :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    When I was flooding the market of wonder trade with Froakies I actually got a Zygarde from it.

IT WAS YOOOUUU!

Okay, in all seriousness I wasn't the guy. Besides, I'm just as guilty with my 100+ Charmanders. Hopefully people will appreciate my horde of Togepi later on. :P

Got a Japanese Ditto early on for a Flabebe I think. I'm using it to prepare shinies for my next run.

Nearly died when I saw a charmander traded for a Zoroark. Then I found out it wasn't an event exclusive anymore. Still awesome though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    The first time I tried Wonder Trade my prize was a level 1 Trubbish. I thought it was pretty funny and now I have a soft spot for the silly thing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I think wonder trade is fantastic I have so many hidden nature pokemon with it. I even got a Japanese Eevee with perfect IV's in defense, special defense, Hp, AND special attack. Also be kind to people on Wonder Trade. Please do not send weedles because that ruins my whole day. If you have a pokemon with a special nature breed it and trade it just so you know you left a smile on the persons face when they see there gale wings fletchling. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Someone sent me a lv 43 Simipour.

My boyfriend got a shiny Nincada on his second Wonder Trade.

Wait, what? You're a guy right? Anyway, I traded all of my good ones 'cause I was reastarting and had had a really nice day so I felt like brightening someone else's.

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • I've gotten so much from Wonder Trade. My favorite would probably be a Japanese Ditto with Imposter ability ^.^ I've traded 4 boxes worth of pokes. Right now I'm trading random pokes infected with pokerus in hopes of something good back lol

Dude492

Hoenn Champion
    Years
  • I remember trading a Lv 63 Simipour (I hated it, Go Lapras!^^) and in return i got a Lv 1 Aerodactyl, I NEVER found a Aerodactyl in any of my games so i was pumped, Thank you random Person!

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I love the Wonder Trade, I don't use it too often as I'm too busy IV breeding at the moment but it's an awesome idea. Props to whoever came up with it! Every now and then I fire off a few Dittos, I still have a good few from finding the right natures.

It's my honest hope that some trainer that's only just started gets one of my Dittos & bursts into song. :D

Best Wonder Trade so far? Gible>Bulbasaur(f) - GTS - Yveltal

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Done a wonder run when starting the game (basically a softer version of a Wonderlocke run, same rules but without the fainting = dead part) and got some surprisingly good trades which I kind of felt guilty about.

Most of them were obviously IV breeding cast offs but my little group consisted of and evolved to:
    Riolu>Lucario
    Espurr>Meowstic
    Larvitar>Tyranitar
    Froake>Geninja
    Charmander>Charizard
    Chespin>Chesnaught

Since I'm a roleplayer at heart, thought up a little backstory of being a trainer that went around taking in the pokemon nobody wanted.

A rather worrying moment came when a certain someones MegaGyarados KO'd two of my little team back to back. I could picture the cheesy anime scene between the two.
    "You honestly thought your team of second hand rejects could truly beat me, what chance do you think they stood against my power?"
    "I'll show you that within the heart of every pokemon, burns the soul of a champion!"
    At which point I send out Lucario, megaevolve it and it KOs MegaGyarados in one use of Close Combat.

That team also went end to pretty much sweep the Elite Four and the Champion with none of them getting KO'd.

Pretty good for a bunch of mons nobody thought worthy of keeping.

Now I've done that, I've settled down and now breeding Goomy, so effectively retired. Makes for an interesting RPers story in my head anyway.

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
    Years
  • I've been trading over a lot of trade-evolution pokemon like Pumpkaboo.
    In return I got a few fletchlings and a breeding-reject Eevee with its hidden ability (I think)
    I'm really starting to hate fletchling.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My favourite would have to be protean froakie for a 5iv japanese noibat.

Also got a wish eevee but had terrible IV. Other than that nohing really stood out to me.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • I got a Japanese Trubbish named Gomiyabuwaro, and it's in a Master Ball. I really wanted a Trubbish, but this one made me burst out laughing. I still don't know what it's name means. Gomi is trash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back