• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ársa

k.
Years
  • I tend to trade all of my 3/4 IV breeding cast-offs once I finish a breeding project. Usually save a box of them. I've found that (being in Australia) trading late a night, I get paired with lots of Japanese players who are doing a similar thing to me. I've received so many 2/3/4 IV Japanese pokemon with various egg moves in doing this, which really helps speed along the breeding process and will hopefully one day result in a decently IV'd shiny.

It's a great way to share the love I suppose. Wonder trade is baws.

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • Before I even got my second badge I used wonder trade and got a Magcargo which I then traded for a Ditto on the GTS, that's when I breeded my starter to get pretty much everything ;)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I didn't care for wonder trade at first. But then I got a few nice things like a Ditto, Eevee, a Larvitar with 3 perfect IVs, etc. So now I wonder trade a lot.

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years
  • Wonder Trade Wednesday

Hello everyone! Happy Wonder Trade Wednesday!
    What is Wonder Trade Wednesday, you ask ? Well...basically, it's a day where everyone sends off their Pokemon via Wonder Trade!
    When is it ? ...Every Wednesday!
    Personally, I've been getting better stuff on Wednesday than any other day. Few Scatterbug here and there, but I've been getting pretty decent Pokemon!

Do you guys participate in Wonder Trade Wednesday ? How much do you Wonder Trade ? If you do WTW, do you get better things on Wednesday than any other day ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Today I got a Kangaskahn and yesterday I got a Timid Helio with 4ivs. I been giving out FS Dittos and Togepis.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I traded all my Wonder Fodder away yesterday, lot's of Timid 3-5 IVs Protean Froakies and a few assorted pokemon from other breeding projects that could be of benefit to someone. All I really got in return were some Charmanders 31 Attack and Speed IVs wit some nice egg moves for a Char X...too bad I have Y. Oh, and a Tyrouge, I'll amass some more and send them out next Wednesday.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Dang wished I would have seen this sooner, but I think I will get in on this myself, I have been going ditto crazy in the safari myself and will put one up for a wonder trade now.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Hello everyone! Happy Wonder Trade Wednesday!
    What is Wonder Trade Wednesday, you ask ? Well...basically, it's a day where everyone sends off their Pokemon via Wonder Trade!
    When is it ? ...Every Wednesday!
    Personally, I've been getting better stuff on Wednesday than any other day. Few Scatterbug here and there, but I've been getting pretty decent Pokemon!

Do you guys participate in Wonder Trade Wednesday ? How much do you Wonder Trade ? If you do WTW, do you get better things on Wednesday than any other day ?

Sadly I worked 13 hours today and missed a very wondrous idea...probably the best idea since Pass the Coil for B2W2.

I'd kill for more Scatterbug Wonder Trade gifts. NEED MOAR VIVILLON! I have 7 patterns so far. I want them all!

As for wonder trade fodder, I trade all of my fodder once a night before I go to sleep. Gets pretty tiring doing that and takes a while sometimes. XD

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Wonder Trade is awesome. 90% of the times you get some nice 4-5IVs mons, with good natures and abilities. I'm racking up all of those :D

For example, I used the Wonder Trade a couple of days ago, sending off a whole bunch of 3-4IVs Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. So far I got:

- 1x 5IVs Fletchling w/Gale Wings
    - 2x 4IVs Drilbur
    - 1x 4IVs Gible w/Rough Skin and Iron Tail
    - 1x 4IVs Duskull w/0 Speed IVs
    - 2x 5IVs Froakie w/Protean and Toxic Spikes

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2014
    A friend of mine traded a scatterbug lvl1 and got a yveltal lvl66 back. We just wtf ? Someone must be not to smart or doesn't care about legendaries.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • I use Wonder Trade like crazy! I like to catch random Pokemon and trade them. If the Pokemon I catch are weak, I like to make them hold something like a rare berry that I have a million of. I also like to catch a million Haunters and Gravelers and trade them to people :3

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Operation Zubat Storm

Basically the plan is to flood Wonder Trade with Zubats December 4th. Open the spoiler to see the details.
    Spoiler:

Hope to see others join :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Reminds me of Magnemite Coil, but that actually had a purpose. Does this? haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Basically the plan is to flood Wonder Trade with Zubats December 4th. Open the spoiler to see the details.
    Spoiler:

Hope to see others join :)

Wow. xD Those who end up receiving these Zubat would definitely be annoyed, that's for sure. Anyway, we already have a thread for Wonder Trade, so I'm merging it with that.

Merged.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • #OperationZubatStorm is just cruel! I hope no one ever gets an idea like this and infects Wonder Trade with a mass of Bidoof. That would be like waking up to coal on Christmas morning.

I wish more people were as generous as the girl who traded me a ZYGARDE the other day. I really hope she liked the Timid / Serene Grace Togepi I gave her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back