• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Oh bank's out now? I gotta go check. Could be the reason why.

Editted: December 27th is Poke Bank trail release for us. Just so anyone else wants to know. (eeek i'm totally off topic)

Well I just got a Rotom from Wonder Trade. O.O

For us, yes, but it's been out in Japan for over a day so people have been able to trade with them and then with other people

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • I got a chimchar today lol. I almost forgot about pokebank releasing this week!
    Can't find any of my old games so I can't transfer. Boohooo :'(

Also GTS'd Cyndaquil & Feebas. Milotic is one of my favorite pokemons :D

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • ... ... O.O A Topegi, wut!? *faints*

Edit: OMG... I also got a Totodile from WT.... of all the things.... hahahah... good thing i offered up a 5 iv Gible. D:

On another note... Japanese peeps have a lot of higher quality pokes... no offense to us. xD They just do. (Their addiction cannot be matched.)

Last edited:

Pinta77

I got dratini from wonder trade. The OT was innapropriate and funny xD but I made it a dragonite and its one of my better pokemon on x version.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    On another note... Japanese peeps have a lot of higher quality pokes... no offense to us. xD They just do. (Their addiction cannot be matched.)
    You can easily guess where the Battle Spot Ranked Battles elite comes from xD

I got a Cyndaquil through Wonder Trade which enabled me to get every other starter I needed on GTS. I also got a really cheap Feebas on the GTS which I breed and throw into Wonder Trade once I have a couple more Pokebank exclusives.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    You can easily guess where the Battle Spot Ranked Battles elite comes from xD

I got a Cyndaquil through Wonder Trade which enabled me to get every other starter I needed on GTS. I also got a really cheap Feebas on the GTS which I breed and throw into Wonder Trade once I have a couple more Pokebank exclusives.

So jealous! I am dying to be wonder traded any old starter. :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Maybe it was an accident, or they were giving it away for Christmas, but yesterday I got a shiny Floatzel in a Wonder Trade. Brings my shinies to 4.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So that Wonder trade worked out EXTREMELY well for me! I happened to get an Oshawott over wonder trade, bred it and was able to get every single other starter! I certainly like that Wonder Trade a lot, lol!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I quite like Wonder Trade and I've had decent experiences with it! The first time I tried it I sent off something random which I don't even remember now and got back a Japanese Charizard, which I was really impressed with. I later bred it to get the shiny Timid Charizard that I'm using now. Usually I do try to send off something at least decent, though; quite a few of the Charmander I bred while waiting for a shiny one went off into Wonder Trade and they were all Timid, so hopefully someone who got one of them appreciated it. :]

It's cool that Feebas are going around now. Not used a Milotic for aaaaages.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Got some nice results from my holiday Wonder Trade experience. Several people trading me regular Magikarp and things caught off of Route 2-3; Fitting that they got my Naughty Roggenrola named Coal :)

Was traded a Dratini and some other pokes I needed to get a hold of. I believe I got a few pokes with some egg moves and even one or two with 4-5 IVs.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just got a consecutive Elgyem and Piplup on wonder trade for my Snivys.

Even if pokebank is delayed....at least we'll be able to get the unobtainable pokemon. (well at least the non legendaries)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    So that Wonder trade worked out EXTREMELY well for me! I happened to get an Oshawott over wonder trade, bred it and was able to get every single other starter! I certainly like that Wonder Trade a lot, lol!
    lucky! All I've gotten is a mudkip and Snivy through Wonder Trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back