• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Got me a modest nature Goomy which was a pretty good haul in my view even without the hidden power. I have noticed a whole bunch of 6th gen starters being passed around in the wonder trade are though

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I've just received a lvl1 Modest Feebas with 4 maxed IV's, (HP,Def,SDef,Spd). Currently getting it to lvl30 so It can't learn any more moves, then I'm gonna breed it with my max SPA ditto in the hopes I can get 5 max IV's.

Never used Milotic in a team before. I'm restarting my save once I've bred a team of 6 and transferred all my pokes to the bank, was stuck for a water pokemon to use, guess the nice guy from Japan that put it up in the WT chose for me ^_^.

Also just received a Chikorita too. ^_^ everything else has been pretty much duds. :P

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • Sent away a level 1 charmander I'd just gotten in WT to get this back

The Wonders of Wonder Trade

99.9% sure it's hacked :/
    it's got 100% perfect IVs
    But hey, still pretty dang fun to play with :)

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • i got wonder traded an absol with absolite... which was pretty stupid of the guy, so i found him and traded it back to him.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • Where does it say it was found? At what level?

Just says it came a long way to Kalos from Johto.... ummm my DS is dead right now, but give me a bit to charge it up and check, I'm not sure if it told me what level it was encountered.
    I think it just told me that it came over at level 100.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Just says it came a long way to Kalos from Johto.... ummm my DS is dead right now, but give me a bit to charge it up and check, I'm not sure if it told me what level it was encountered.
    I think it just told me that it came over at level 100.

Well Rayquaza (as well as Kyogre and Groudon) are all cathable in Johto in the Embedded Tower in Heart Gold and Sould Silver and I think they are encountered at level 50, so yes, it COULD be from Johto and still be legitimate.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • Well Rayquaza (as well as Kyogre and Groudon) are all cathable in Johto in the Embedded Tower in Heart Gold and Sould Silver and I think they are encountered at level 50, so yes, it COULD be from Johto and still be legitimate.

Ok.
    Just says nature quirky
    Seems to have traveled across space and time in order to reach the kalos region from the johto region
    characteristic: somewhat vain

No date or Lvl info. Could that just be a pokebank thing tho?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Ok.
    Just says nature quirky
    Seems to have traveled across space and time in order to reach the kalos region from the johto region
    characteristic: somewhat vain

No date or Lvl info. Could that just be a pokebank thing tho?

That's very likely, if it's not a location in the current game I have seen other pokemon simply listed as a region as their original location before. Although again, if you're unsure, I'm more than happy to take it off your hands! ;-)

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • That's very likely, if it's not a location in the current game I have seen other pokemon simply listed as a region as their original location before. Although again, if you're unsure, I'm more than happy to take it off your hands! ;-)

Hahaha I plan to hang on to him for a bit. He was so unexpected. It hasn't sunk in yet! I was just hoping.for gen 2 starters lil.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Hahaha I plan to hang on to him for a bit. He was so unexpected. It hasn't sunk in yet! I was just hoping.for gen 2 starters lil.

Thanks to the Oshawott I got in wonder trade yesterday I actually have all the starters from every gen now, just breeding them takes a REALLY long time (and I'm not even breeding for moves or IVs or anything, just breeding to bet more) but I would be willing to breed the Gen 2 starters for you if you had something good to trade. (Ideally legendaries, lol! but also Mega stones, shinies, hard to find hold items, Good IVed Dittos, that sort of thing)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Thanks to the Oshawott I got in wonder trade yesterday I actually have all the starters from every gen now, just breeding them takes a REALLY long time (and I'm not even breeding for moves or IVs or anything, just breeding to bet more) but I would be willing to breed the Gen 2 starters for you if you had something good to trade. (Ideally legendaries, lol! but also Mega stones, shinies, hard to find hold items, Good IVed Dittos, that sort of thing)
    Do you have the Hatching O-Power yet? It helps tremendously for pokes that have huge egg-hatching counts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Do you have the Hatching O-Power yet? It helps tremendously for pokes that have huge egg-hatching counts.

I don't, but I had a few friends use the lv 3 Hatching power a few times on me and yeah, I completely agree with how much it helps!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I don't, but I had a few friends use the lv 3 Hatching power a few times on me and yeah, I completely agree with how much it helps!
    The last O-Power is back in Lumiose City. You have to keep getting haircuts, buy balls from the Botique, and generally just run-up a tab everywhere you go. Eventually you are considered "stylish" and Mr. O will be in one of the cafes on the South Boulevard.

Takes a small investment of your time, but it pays off in spades when you actually starting using it on hatching runs :)

EDIT: You can tell you're finally stylish when you start getting discounts around town. The taxi cab is a good way to check.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2016
    I sent out some filler pokemon (Fletchling, Bunnelby, etc) and ended up with a Lvl 46 German Pupitar, a Lvl 1 German Axew, a Lvl 1 Japanese Froakie, and a Lvl 20 Japanese Archen.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also got a Honedge nicknamed Kusagi, whatever that means

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    When i started playing, i was in the forest looking for a Pikachu, didnt found it, but i caught a Pansear and put it on wonder trade, i received a lvl 92 Japanese Raichu, never used it cuz it would make the game so easy, but Electric Stat made more easy to find my Pikachu, also i didn't have to evolve it to fill the Pokedex so Hell Yeah for the japanese who sent that :D
    That was the only good thing i got on wonder trade, i don't use it too much, but when I do, i just get Pidgeys, Scatterbugs and lvl 1 pokes without any good IV :/

Years
  • Could be rng'd from pokebank,Natsu. What nationality?
    Sending out a bunch of HA espurr and so far I've gotten eevee, dratini, and larvitar with egg moves. Haven't checked iv's yet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back