• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
  • <p>I've had a French Fennekin. It became a French Delphox but got sacked for Charizard when I got Wonder Traded a Charmander.</p><p> </p><p>Charizard seems stereotypical but I started with Red version more years ago than I care to remember.</p>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Best thing ever just happened. I'm breeding for Adamant Protean Froakies (for my next competitive team) and releasing all the newly-hatched Torrent Froakies into Wonder Trade for the fun of it, and I just got a Froakie back for one of my Froakies. XD

Pinta77

The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Original Post:

Every saturday, let's all trade scatterbugs on the wonder trade with the others who have already started. It's called scatterbug saturday.

Some might find this idea frightening and uncalled for. Who wants a scatterbug? Others may see this as a chance to share and possibly receive scatterbugs from other regions, and evolve them into vivillions multiple forms. For those who don't know, scatterbug retains it's region when it evolves into vivillion.

So trade away scatterbugs on scatterbug saturday if you want to finish your vivillion collection, start collecting vivillion, or just want to wonder trade scatterbugs.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I never really like these sorts of things. Not all that many people collect them, so why screw over everyone? Those who collect them probably already have them all by now considering it's pretty easy to get them off GTS. All these 'special' wonder trade things are just annoying and take away the point of the wonder trade. No one wants a bunch of the same pokemon.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Im collecting Vivilon forms Only have managed to get around 8 deifferent ones thats why im always exited when i recive a scatterbug in WT

Years
  • I got a Rotom once, I guess that's okay. Though I usually get Pichus and Gibles most of the time.

I mostly send out bred Eevees and Starters.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Thought this was slightly funny. I was just Wonder Trading, and I got the usual low-level Fletchling that no one wants to get. So I sent it back into WT, and my trade partner was someone with the message "Clean up Wonder Trade!" (or something like that), and I got a Chikorita from her.

XD

Years
  • I've been putting up the Ralts I breed, and have been getting some cool pokemon from other breeders as well. My favorite trade was a French Scyther I got. My friend got a Japanese LV100 Linoone with pokerus. He traded it to me.

Pinta77

I just got a scatterbug with pokerus from wondertrade. LOL XD

Years
  • I have done over 50 wonder trades.. Best i got so far are turtwig, rotom, shinx(my main pokemon in gen4 :D)

And since i am breeding eevees like mad i wonder trade them. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Managed to get an adamant Beldum two days ago while Wonder Trading. It's got four perfect IVs too, which is a plus. Once I have time, I will start training it. :]

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I haven't used wonder trade myself yet, but I know someone who got every single starter including the ones that could only have been brought in via the pokebank in japan. I would start on it myself, but I would want to have some pretty good things to put into wonder trade first. If i'm expecting something good, I would rather give something good in exchange.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I got a Treecko from WT the other day, which was nice. I already had the data for him but I put him up on the GTS for something else I needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back