• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelita Schaeffer

Queen of Espurr
Years
  • All I do is take Wynauts and wondertrade them useless little mons, list of what I have gotten goes as follower:
    7xBunnelby
    1xTurtwig (Thanks pokebank for only being available in japan)
    2xFroakie
    4xFennekin
    5xFletchling
    2xGourgiest

~Hikozaru~

Chimchar Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    I've traded a Bunnelby and got a level 50 Zoroark and a chimchar ^-^

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Any time someone trades me a Fletching, Bunnleby, or a Scatterbug, I just sit there, stare at my screen for a second, and then think "It's people like you that make the world burn". I'm usually trading good IV Pokemon, HA Pokemon, stuff that people would appreciate, but sometimes I just get those three above in return or other REALLY easy to get Pokemon.

Although, there was one time... I got a Japanese Tyrunt, Jolly nature, 31 IVs in Attack, Defense, and Speed, pretty much ready to be competitive. I just sat and stared at my screen and then thought "It's people like you that give me hope for humanity." And sometimes I'll get starters, HA Pokemon, and other good IV, ready to be used for competitive battling Pokemon, those days are awesome.

And alright, so I don't actually say those things in quotes above, that'd be overreaction, but still it's annoying to get a route 1 Pokemon in trade from something I take a long time to get. (HA Pokemon, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    My friend got a Kyurem from WT and gave it to me. I however have yet to actually get anything that good myself lol. Best I can get is a few full or near perfect IV pokemon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yesterday, after Wonder Trading some of my 3IV-5IV Charmanders, I received a 5IV Eevee with Wish after checking the PKMN I received, releasing the "unworthy" ones.
    So, yey? :3

Years
  • I guess I have been pretty lucky with the WT. I actually got a few of the different Vivillon variations and decided to raise the spewpa I got and it ended up being a Jungle Vivillon. I've also got a lot of pokemon that I would not have found in the X game.

Years
  • I'm in the process of doing my first run through of Pokémon X, but I decided to play it as a Wonderlocke Challenge. Some of the trades I have gotten while doing the Wonderlocke Challenge were great, Chimchar, Froakie, a Zubat that is now a Crobat for me. And since I first saw Fletchling I wanted one and I got one through WT. And I am impressed with the Scrafty, which had egg moves like Ice Punch and Drain Punch. Axew with Guillotine and another dragon, the dragon/dark type- I don't know it's name because it's in Japanese. That one came with Dark Pulse. So I've been doing fairly well with myself when it came to the Wonder Trades.

Years
  • I bred up some Deerling for the Dex Number (had Sawsbuck but not Deerling) and I MM'd a Shiny Deerling.... but I gave it out in Wondertrade on accident. I didn't notice it looked a bit different because it was the first one I was sending out, and they all look the same relatively.. though this one looked a lot more pink than the others.. Might of even been the first one I hatched, I don't know. Deerling isn't something I'm familiar with at all..

I'm not really bummed about it though. Shinies are kinda over rated. Hopefully zyzzj (in think that was their trainer name) in Japan likes my gift :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Um...
    I was trading away the Eevees I had, and while the trade animation was happening, I'm busy wandering around the internet.
    When I was going to continue again, I did a double-take at what I recently received...
    An English Latias. o.0

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Earlier today, I put one of my Adamant Charmander into Wonder Trade, and got only a Bidoof in-return. ): Oh well, I guess it's just my luck. Might trade the Bidoof back later on, though, since I already have a few.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • MY HO-OH! How could somebody trade me a Japanese Smeargle for that? JK, I wanted to get rid of it anyways because the nature and IVs were horrible, even for a legendary. That, and I have three others from my replays of Pokémon Colosseum.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I was trading away more breeding failures, and I got a shiny Lugia after 17 WTs. I was really excited until I saw it had Multi scale and perfect IVs. (Hacked)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I was trading away some of the Magician Fennekins that are from my breeding project of MM-ing a shiny one.

In one of those trades, I've managed to get myself a Mudkip out of it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I love it when I get nicknamed Pokemon from Wonder Trades. It just makes them feel more special, y'know? I got a Vulpix named Valerie, a Charmander named Carrie, a Flareon named Stephan, and a Chespin named Slappy (LOL).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back