• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The world is in your hands, what do you do?

TeirusuFX

-ω-
Years
  • If you magically somehow gained the power of life, the universe, and everything, what would be the first thing you change on Earth?

You may list any other additional changes you might want done as well

LoaferBoyzX

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I would want the pollution problem solved. Then, I would do something about all the endangered species of animals. Then I would create natural gas. And then I would like the ability to defy gravity. :P

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Jokingly: Economy based on chocolate <3

Seriously: ... I'd probably just let it go on. Maybe make some stricter environmental laws, tweak a few things here and there, and give more of government funds to those who truly need it.

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
  • Kill every single person. Then replace them with animals. :3
    Repopulate endangered species and some species who've gone extinct within the past thousand years.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Create real life Pokemon, duh!

And also, y'know, put a magical hole in the earth that pumps out free hydrogen gas for all. Yay, no pollution or oil running out. Plus, an equally magical bottomless pit for the world's rubbish etc.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I'd love to solve the environmental issues, clean up cities, and make the world even more prettyful than it is now. Environmental issues and animals and all the sort come first though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I would probably just use the powers for myself and go all supervillain on the world. :>

Or maybe I'd go superhero and fight crime across the globe and eliminate crime? :D

Years
  • I would simply kill those whom I despise. The remaining handful rest of the people would live in peace and harmony, with great food. (On the house!)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Leave humanity altogether.

We, humans, are extremely warlike in every little thing. I would just leave and disappear forever while maybe returning a few millenia later to see what destruction I would have to fix.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wait wait what?

If I actually had all that power I would put the Universe itself in economic crisis! My first thing would be to step down and put Chuck Norris in charge....Well, nothing wrong with that. :D

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • If the world was in my hands, I'd trip and drop it :/

Also, I would craft it to a sword&sorcery fantasy world of my liking.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm, this is hard.

I'd make a alternate universe to simply be my playroom, since I'd be immortal, invincible and the like. What I'd do in that playroom, who knows. I mean, I could just stuff it up and do the whole process again and again, creating more alternates with alternates and breaking every rule of time and space known.

As for Earth, I'd transport people and animals of my choosing to a planet somewhere in the reaches of the universe, and then condemn the world to a solar light overload for a month, blinding/burning/killing the creatures of Earth, generally leaving it lifeless, assuming that it didn't burn to death.

As for the rest of our universe, in exactly 10000 years, I'd Big Bang it all over again, creating everything to my liking.

Woah, was that fun.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    I'd take a long nap

Eat some food

Then let my loli's loose on humanity til they're all my slaves :3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I would make it so that every country in the world allowed gay marriage. It's that couple's right so why not? Or I would stop pollution. It's bad for my family :[

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'd want powers like a God. Yeah, I think I've been playing too much God of War. :[

I'd solve the water problems, the fighting that's been going on, and I'd grant myself some cool abilities no one else can have. Yes, I would be incredibly greedy. :3 I would share, of course.

Back