• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The world is in your hands, what do you do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I would get rid of a few things:
    Lil' Wayne, Naruto, Alesana, The Maine, Religion, and Disease.
    I would make ignorance and complaining for stupid reasons crimes punishable by death, with each country of the world having it's own method of execution, and a court to decide whether or not your reason is stupid.
    I would also make sure Lapras never gets a pre-evolution or an evolution.
    Yeah...
    This world would be awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dunno, double the population of frogs or ducks or something cute? Then get P-- :x I'd keep humans as I'd want interaction. The world kinda doesn't need changing, though maybe stop global warming and get rid of the hole in the ozone layer.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I would get rid of all traces of religion. Then I would make all industrial processes more efficient, like a tree. Then I would change the laws on certain things. Then I would give (not all, just the special) people superpowers.

/

Back