• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The world Renowned Poke Detective is Here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hiro! and his Trusty Staraptor partner! Hello I am new and I like Roleplaying on forums! I decided to join for primarily for the RP but I do like Pokemon!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • *rolls out the red carpet*

Haha. Welcome to the community, Robotoboy.

Ever thought about participating in a Pokémon roleplay? Forgive my ignorance if I misunderstood you, but it does sound like you only plan on taking part in the other RPs around here. You really can have the best of both worlds in this situation, you know. ;D

Either way, hope ya have fun with it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Damnit, I've been rumbled!

lol. Hey man, have a good time and stuff.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm going to do this one last time, for Larrys sake. Just. Like. Old. Times.

Hallo, Robotoboy20! As most of the other people here have said, this place is pretty fun. Have fun roleplaying and stuff for me, yus. There's a lot of other people here that enjoy roleplaying too so you're going to have a blast. If you don't, you can sue me. :)

- *Dark*Master

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a feeling this place will be pretty cool!

Back