• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Band In Your Opinion!

What do you hate most?

• Metal/Rock

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rap/Hip-Hop

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Country/Pop

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Alternative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Techno/Electronica

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Well, I'm just wandering about peoples attidute towards music. I know some people hate my nu metal/death metal style of music but I mean as I always say, different people like different stuff, we can't all like the same stuff (aka boring as hell). Anyway tell me about it, I always listen to anyone!

Well here's some bands that I'm into

Slipknot (Hardcore/Nu Metal)

Stone Sour (Alternative metal/Hard Rock)

Disturbed (Hard Rock/Alternative metal)

KoRn (Hardcore)

Lamb Of God (Black Metal/Grindcore)

I could go on....

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like all genres of music so I can't really hate any band. However, I don't think the Rolling Stones are that great. I know they've had hit singles and have played at the biggest concert in the world (two million people for one gig?) but I think that their music is the same recycled stuff over and over again.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well, I'm just wandering about peoples attidute towards music. I know some people hate my nu metal/death metal style of music but I mean as I always say, different people like different stuff, we can't all like the same stuff (aka boring as hell). Anyway tell me about it, I always listen to anyone!

Well here's some bands that I'm into

Slipknot (Hardcore/Nu Metal)

Stone Sour (Alternative metal/Hard Rock)

Disturbed (Hard Rock/Alternative metal)

KoRn (Hardcore)

Lamb Of God (Black Metal/Grindcore)

I could go on....

Yay good music!!! =P

I'll listen to most of those bands. What I really hate is rap/hip-hop and all of it's forms...

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • One word: Westlife. I hate that band with all of my soul. Not only are they all soppy ballads, but they also ripped off Abba's "I Have a Dream".

Other rubbish bands/artists include: Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse and most Rap and Hip Hop.

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
  • I can't vote because I like every style of music. They're all good in their own right.

I mean yeah, if you were to look at my itunes now you'd be like "AH METALHEAD!" but I'm not really.

Sure, my favourite genre is metal, but some of my favourite songs and bands aren't metal.

Take the album "Crimson" by Sentenced, that's not terribly metal, and one of my favourites of all time (Sentenced had a lot of different styles throughout their career, so bleh :P).

Vanilla Sky are a damn good band for me at the moment and they're your run of the mill emo band.

I like Anastacia and Britney on some occassions.

I'll also listen to PPK, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Pink Floyd, etc.

Trust me, I'll listen to just about anything.

HOWEVER! I absolutely DESPISE Soulja Boy and any associated screamo covers (urgh the guys screams make me want to curdle my own blood).

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I like metal. But I'm open-minded enough to let people listen whatever they want to...and I'm also open to types of music I haven't heard before.

I'm not too concerned about genres. If it sounds good I'll listen to it. After all, we can't call one band/genre the "worst band/genre" when they're making money by playing music and most of us aren't.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I can't stand Panic! at the Disco or Fall out Boy. I just think they suck >.>

Years
  • I dont really hate any bands but I think some are obviously a lot more talented than others. As for music I dont like, I know it's bad to say but, I dont like older music. Anything from before, or sometimes during, the 80s I dont like to listen to. That's not to say I love all the newer stuff, I certainly don't like a lot of stuff that's "cool" or "new" right now.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • I hate skillet and basically anything else crappy.

what i like:

Lil Wayne,Paramore,All Time Low,3Days Grace, Blessthefall,Escape The Fate, Porcelain and the tramps, Cute is what we aim for, The Academy Is..., Blink 182, Greely Estates, I Could keep going.

EDIT: I hate Fall Out Boy. Sissy Wanna Be Emo Band that ruined the song "Beat It" Pierce the veils is 100x better. But nothing beats MJs.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I like most styles of music, but if I had to choose my least favorite, I would go with Rap and/or Hip Hop...

Most hated bad, however, is not in the genre. I'll give you a hint.

It starts with a word that sounds like the last name of the 16th U.S. president and ends with a word for a recreational area usually consisting of grass, trees, benches, swings, etc.

P.S. Random thought, but if you notice, when you don't look directly at the Giratina Origin Forme sprite, it looks like a rooster. XD
    Thank you, SethCullen, for helping me realize this. :)
    Seriously... try it! Look at his post and keep the avatar in your view. It looks like a fuzzy yellow rooster!

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • i like all kinds of music except for that buble gum pop star stuff, that really really really country music and rap oh how i hate rap!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I basically like all kinds of music (except some country; but I can tolerate it), and I can't really say a worst band... I never really thought about it. x__x I guess there is no such thing as a WORST band for me, but if I had to choose I'd say this band called Perfuma (they're from New Jersey, I think). I don't think they are all that good. =/

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In my opinion? Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Faber Drive, and Cute is What We Aim For. >:

I would have said The Pussycat Dolls as well, but I don't think they'd actually count as a "band." o_o;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • End of thread.

Cannot stand them. It makes it even worse when one of your best friends is obsessed with them.
    Oh I can imagine what it's like, the people I hangout with all fangirl over FOB and Panic! at the Disco. I wanted to hit them all so much xD
    In my opinion? Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Faber Drive, and Cute is What We Aim For. >:

I would have said The Pussycat Dolls as well, but I don't think they'd actually count as a "band." o_o;
    w00t! Right on Natalie!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I oppose no genre at all; but I'll vote rap/hip-hop because almost every song from that genre is about "*****z in da hood"... lol. How unoriginal.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • Jonas Brothers!@#$%.
    How do people like them even?
    They're grosss.

I also don't like any poppy happy-go-lucky (usually disney) bands.
    Or rap or hip-hop anything >:[.

And Panic at the Disco.
    Panic! (note the exclamation mark) at the Disco was much better.

Back