• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Bolt

Huge Evanescence fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2004
    The worst cartoon I ever saw?
    Well...I think it's "Mucha Lucha". My first thought was "Bob the builder('cause i hate that stupid opening theme)", but i realized it's not a cartoon(i guess... is it?).

Btw, i like Sponge Bob square pants. It's funny!
    In my opinion. ?.?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    REN AND STIMPY is the most disgusting, disgusting, and nasty cartoon I've ever seen. The eyes are all big and they have lint and, oh these horrible memories... The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Mucha Lucha is the WORST show on television. Other bad cartoons are Teen Titans(starting to get better), Spongebob Squarepants, Clifford, Dragontales, ummm..... some other current baby shows, and a lot of the dubbed anime, especially Hamtaro.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I think Mucha Lucha is quite possibly the stupidest show in the world to me along with alot of the baby shows. I don't know how you don't like anime dubs if you watch Pokemon at all but I'll watch almost any anime at least one the true sign of an anime buff :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hopefully The Batman will change WB's crapulent record this fall, but knowing the WB, all the quality shows get the axe reallly fast...

I'm still fuming over them bringing back stuff like Mucha Lucha and Static Shock and not Batman Beyond or Pinky & The Brain -_-;;

Years
    looney tunes, & yugi-oh... all looney tunes do is silly, and yugi-oh just does talkin and flashbacks the whole episode... i remember i watched it like 2-3 weks ago on kids Wb and they had the same flashback in 2 episodes in a row even tho they were differnet episodes, i ownt why i still watch it tho...

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Jinona said:
    I think Mucha Lucha is quite possibly the stupidest show in the world to me along with alot of the baby shows. I don't know how you don't like anime dubs if you watch Pokemon at all but I'll watch almost any anime at least one the true sign of an anime buff :D
    I haven't watched the dub much since the Indigo season. :P Now I make/watch the AG subs.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I remember Chalk Zone from its days of being a 10-minute short on Oh Yeah! Cartoons...it was bad then, it's even worse now :P Which brings me to my next question: why did I ever watch Oh Yeah! Cartoons? That show was a wasteland of the most moronic toons ever...it's bred some of the worst cartoons on nick.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I just don't like Invader Zim, it's so disgusting...........

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Probably...........Cant remember XD

OOO! Robot Jim or something liek that XD It is sooooo bad!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Cartoon I don't like....

WINX CLUB!!!

ugh! Maybe its just because I'm a guy though...I only watched like 5 mins of it..I couldn't stand anymore!

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
    I HATE CODENAME:KIDS NEXT DOOR!!!!!! I wanted to shoot down the Cartoon Network satelite only because of it.AAAAK!

Back