• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I guess the worst cartoon that I have ever watched is this chalk show that is on Teletoon (or was, it's been a long time since I bothered to watch Teletoon). It had some kid who would draw something on his chalkboard everyday, and then climb over some ladder that lead to this world where everything was drawn in chalk (except for him). In it, he would always find that there were dilemmas going on in the chalkworld that was usually caused by the thing that he drew prior to going into the chalkworld. Anyways, although the idea of making a chalkworld is pretty original, I just thing that it was too repetitive.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Hmm..worst cartoon??

One word: Code:Lyoko

I mean, the idea of traveling into a virtual world? One sentence: RIPOFF of .hack//SIGN/DUSK.And going back into the past? Geeze, it sounds cool, but there's one major plothole in this: Wouldn't the same dilema happen over and over again? and don't get me started on preventing the event happening. I mean, who's gonna take a group of boarding school kids seriously? :dead:

They're messing with the power, the power of destiny. :laugh:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Bob V said:
    Hmm..worst cartoon??

One word: Code:Lyoko

I mean, the idea of traveling into a virtual world? One sentence: RIPOFF of .hack//SIGN/DUSK.And going back into the past? Geeze, it sounds cool, but there's one major plothole in this: Wouldn't the same dilema happen over and over again? and don't get me started on preventing the event happening. I mean, who's gonna take a group of boarding school kids seriously? :dead:

They're messing with the power, the power of destiny. :laugh:
    Ugh code lyoko sucks so bad I mean why are there heads that big, and they all look like they have a recideing(sp?) hair line.
    Here a some more shows I hate.
    Poochini(what is the point of that)
    Dmyna league(urgh that show is dumb)
    Beyblade(Why do they get so emotional over a stupid top? That act like someone just shot the mom)
    All the shos on foxbox exept sonic hes cool.
    Duel Masters(I just don't like no real reason.)
    Dilbert(Sooo...... stupid)
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force(don't evn get me started)
    Mission Hill(soooo.... dumb)
    Sealab 2021(Retarded)
    And much more.........

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Well, I love the duel masters trading card game(Yayness!! :D ) but as for the show, well....

It's what I like to call a fusion of the pokemon anime and the yu-gi-oh! anime.

Well, anyways, I just rememberd a show I hate even more than Code:lyoko.That show is:

Totally spies. :dead:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ULTIMATE MUSCLE!!!!! <----Worst show EVER!

I hated it! I can't belive its still on!

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Another show I hate other than Invader Zim:

The New Pink Panther Show

The old series was good and funny, but this one sucks!!!
    I completely HATE the panther's voice... KILL PINK PANTHER! KILL PINK PANTHER!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't think the wild Thornberries are *that* bad....

I don't like the rugrats! =S BLECH!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't like Kenny the Shark!

Ugh!

It on NBC on Saturdays....poor excuse for a cartoon!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    NBC saturdays is a wasteland...the discovery channel certainly doesn't make very good kids' shows =/

And about the wild thornberries, they used to be good, but either I grew up or the show lessened in quality...I think it's the former. I just suddenly realized that I hated everyone on the show (except Nigel, he OWNZ) and that the talking animals were more creepy than charming...

Charmander's Flame

Fire&Dragon-type Trainer
    Years
    Good call. I saw that one as well. Horrible show...*see people call out pokemon to stomp me* ANY WAY... I think Mucha Lucha, Funky Cops, SpongeBob Squarepats, Ultimate Muscle, the winx club, Kirby (<(0.0)>), the cramp twins, and martin mystery, basically anything thats on the fox box. Cept for Shaman King, Ninja Turtles, Sonic X, and Cubix. I like all of the shows on CN too cept for a few there, Totally spies is kinda crappy, Jackie Chan has lost its flavour, and thats about it. ^_^ ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kenny the shark was bad...How can anyone say UM was bad? It's manga ran for 25 years...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yes the French do have some strange animation, not to mention some low grade sotrytelling. It's ok-ish at first it seemed ok but then if you acutally watch it, it turned out just bad.

Years
    ultimate muscle. ugh it is horrible. and... MUCHA LUCH'A!!! I cant stand the thought of cartoons about masked wresteling!

Back