• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Case Scenario!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • Please, everyone! Share your worst case scenarios throughout the games, so we can laugh, cry and most of all enjoy ourselves :)

I think this CURRENT worst case scenario is now that I'm at the Indigo Plateau, there is not Pokécenter nearby. I'm freakin annoyed that everytime my Pokémon faint I have to go back to New Bark Town, and if I need supplies I need to fly to Cherrygrove!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hoenn Elite 4. It took me like, 48 times to finally beat Wallace and his dumb Milotic. My living team consisted of a Wailord, a Manectric, and a Tropius. You would think his Pokemon would've been easy to kill with my team, but it simply didn't work well. But eventually the odds were for me and I was able to defeat him.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • Ummm.....Le Creep? There's a Pokémon Center in the main Indigo Plateau Building, as well as a PokéMart.

Mine was about when you start Ruby/Sapphire. I was "saving" Professor Birch from a Poochyena, after I picked Mudkip (of course) The Poochyena was SHINY! And this is the battle when you have no Pokéballs! Of all the battles to find a shiny, it had to be this one.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • Back when I had pokemon Blue, I was playing on low power, and it cut out half way through saving. I'd just caught a Chansey, and I was really annoyed, as I did'nt even know if it had saved or not. It had, but I was still really annoyed.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm playing through Pearl with the strict rule that I'm only allowed to use Pokémon I have never used before. Consequently I am stuck at Gardenia's gym with a Glameow who won't obey me because she was traded over at Level 1 and is now at Level 23 and so out of my Orebrough badge range, and a Prinplup whose Peck got me as far as Gardenia herself but no further. So I have traded over a Stunky egg and am currently in the process of training her up to around Level 20...with no trainer battles or Exp. Share. IT'S TAKING FOREVER ARGH JUST LEVEL UP PLEEEEASE.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Ummm.....Le Creep? There's a Pokémon Center in the main Indigo Plateau Building, as well as a PokéMart.

Mine was about when you start Ruby/Sapphire. I was "saving" Professor Birch from a Poochyena, after I picked Mudkip (of course) The Poochyena was SHINY! And this is the battle when you have no Pokéballs! Of all the battles to find a shiny, it had to be this one.

I was tired; see? I was actually on Victory Road. And I finally nutted it out this morning! Little did I know I had to verse Sash (my rival). I pummeled his team, chucked them into a blender and hit ''gooify''.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • Your screen going white when you "Black out". I hate that. And the second gym when i did Soul Silver . Took me forever

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My worst case scenario was when I was trying to catch Uxie in Diamond version. After paralyzing it, and False-Swiping it to 1 hp, it took 30 Ultra Balls, numerous Dusk Balls. Eventually, I caught it with a Pokeball. -.-;

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • The fact that i struggled with almost all gyms in SS

I really enjoyed the challenge though :3

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • stupid starly

This except its when u get attacked by a starly in platinum I was so frickin annoyed.........

Back