• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Comic Ever-A Tale of 2 X runs.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • So yeah. I don't really have motivation to document any of my written runs, so I decide to make something more care free and light-hearted, aka a new comic. Instead of basically documenting one of my X runs, I decided to combine them both into just 1 run, just for fun. So just in case you didn't get it, this is basically a comic containing 2 X runs, both done by me. One of them is complete, the other is ongoing.
    The Worst Comic Ever-A Tale of 2 X runs.

So basically, the main characters are well, me, my self-made female counterpart, and a made-up rival. The art may start off a bit bad, but that's mostly due to the fact that I haven't drawn a comic in MONTHS. So I am hoping this run will be an actually long lasting comic.

Here are the rules:
    Spoiler:

Now for the run:

Episode 1:
    Spoiler:

Episode 2:
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    Spoiler:

If there is anything you don't understand, or if you feel this can be improved, feel free to state! And of course, please comment! Also, if this is in the wrong section, then sorry about it!

And also, here is a question for you guys: Which mon do you think will be Meemette's(Yeah that's her name) first encounter?https://www.pokecommunity.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Back