• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Friends Ever Thread.

Years
    Ever had a really bad friend? I once had one, and so here's the story:

We were driving from a party, incidently drunk, and he was driving me home. I asked him if it was okay, and he said sure yeah, it's cool. I know a shortcut home.

So we took a shortcut, and why'd ya know? The cops showed up, because HE WAS SPEEDING. I was sleeping at the time, hangover, and guess what he did? He switched places, getting ME, not him, in jail. I was grounded for 4 months...

I know, he shouldn't have been driving or we shouldn't have been drunk anyway, but that's not the point. He put the blame on me instead of owning up to his freaking mistake.

Anyway, just post a story to explain who was your worst friends. Enjoy~

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i had a bad friend in 6th grade. he snitched on me for something that HE did and i got in trouble AND grounded for a month.
    stupid fire alarm >.<

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    I had a bad best friend during the last year of High skool.

We got into an accident and hit a tree because he pulled the steering wheel and thought i owed him so he tryed to cheat with my at the time g/f. which he made out with her and wrote her love letters and went to her house and well yea. He knew not to come around me

~Fuzzy

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My bad 'friend' does that woman thing. Where they try to get every single man in the world to swoon over her, because it makes her feel better. -_- I let her stay at my house during a troubled time,(Which, my boyfriend was staying the night as well.) and then she tired to get him to kiss her and feel her up.(I know this because I had the insight watch her after I said I was going to bed.) So, no go for him. He wanted nothing to do that, and called her a pathetic little attention *****. The next day, she called one of her boyfriends and said that mine molested her while she was under the influence of some drugs. Now, this boyfriend of hers is a nice guy, and he and I are friends, which is why I think she called him rather than someone I don't know, and got them to yell at me for letting my boyfriend near her. I shake like a leaf when someone scolds me or even simply says that I broke an empty wine bottle. You can imagine how I reacted to a friend of mine yelling at me for my boyfriends 'actions'.(I also get so nervous to the point of throwing up if accused, even if I know I didn't do what they're accusing me for.) So then I told him, in front of her, no less. That his girlfriend is a *****. I told him, that I invited her over during a troubled time, and that he'd have the GAUL to not only yell at me for being a liar,(even though I saw this unfold in front of my eyes)but to yell at me for someone else's 'actions'. I don't believe in keeping boy/girlfriends on a figurative leash. Needless to say, she left the following day.

Me and that boyfriend of hers hung out later, and he apologized for listening to her over my own eyesight/my boyfriends wit. But still, c'mon!

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Well, this is a long story...
    I had this friend named 'Kevin' who decided that he'd stab me in the back, then talk **** about all his other friends. It started during the spring of my junior year, when I was seeing this Hispanic girl casually. I had track practice during the school week from 3:30-6, and in these time frames, 'Kevin' started seeing her, then me and the girl went our separate ways soon afterward. I made the mistake of not caring too much, because while we were going out, I met another girl, and we started talking, and this apparently gave 'Kevin' carte blanche to do anything he wanted with any girl he saw me with.

In July, I met his then girlfriend, 'Stephanie' who was three years his junior (and he was 19) and we got along well and left with a definite crush on each other. I learned a week later that he was cheating on her with a girl I was talking to, 'Anna'. He then had his appendix removed, and what was left of his morals went out of his body with his appendix. He then started cheating on 'Stephanie' and 'Anna' with a girl my best friend was going out with, 'Perri'. We confronted him after 'Perri' told us, and threatened him with an immediate asskicking if we ever saw him treat our friends and girlfriends like that again. It worked for three weeks.

When the school year started, he broke up with 'Stephanie', and a few weeks later I started going out with her. This evidently ticked him off to no end, which promptly spelled doom for our relationship when we were two days into it. He started spreading very untrue rumors about how I had herpes and was apparently knee-deep in the neo-nazi movement. (completley untrue, as he knew damn well every girl I've had has been Hispanic or mixed) Unsurprisingly, we broke up. When one of my friends told me, I went ballistic. I went to his house and threatened that if he pulled any of his crap again, I'd make sure to beat him into a coma.

He was a coward, so he stopped talking crap about me, but the damage was done. He then started talking about how me and the rest of his friends forced him to smoke weed on the weekends (and only two of his friends actually smoked) so he could get back together with 'Stephanie'. She ended up IMing me this information, and since I was with two friends who 'forced' him to smoke pot of his own volition, we confronted him, and I ended up beating him to a bloody pulp on his front lawn. I then informed 'Stephanie' the entire story of what happened, and she told 'Kevin' that if she saw him again, she'd make his life hell.

'Kevin' now has no friends, coincidentally.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I have had bad friends plenty of them.... but its a never ending story O_O... one of those bad friends which is now not my friend she bullies me constantly and when i was her friend she spread a rumour a round the school that i smoke which i don't by the way cos i have partly got asma and some other bad friends aswell i could mention...

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I've had some pretty bad friends before. I had one where he would steal my stuff from under my nose. When I found out, he wasn't a friend of mine anymore.

(1,000th post ftw)

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    I had a friend who killed himself because I didn't love him, had one that got shot and killed, had another who went to school with a gun.

I attract a lot of psychos.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Aha. A shorter list would be naming my GOOD friends.

Here's an example:
    This girl started annoying me, like purposly saying things about me where she knew I could hear her. So I confronted her, and yelled at her. She started crying and ran off to our other friends, she told them that I strated punching her for no reason, I got very angry and punched her arm, she started crying more and told them all about it. So they come up to me and start coming at me with crap like:
    "She's so sweet and nice, how could you hurt her you *insult*" and they kept calling me heartless, cruel and pathetic. Then they alltogether stopped talking to me. So I had no friends. Then, even after she flawlessly executed this random plan to ruin my life (I honestly had never done anything to her, she started on me) she still was determined to make more chaos for me. She would laugh at me and spread more rumors, ruining my chance of making any new friends. So at this point everyone thought I was a **** who does drugs all the time and has STDs. I got into a fight with her because of it, and then she called her sister and all her sisters friends on me, they gave me a good verbal kicking. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't stop, she'd won, and she still wanted to ruin me.

It ended with my perfect proof of what she was doing. I put my phone on voice record and put it in my open pocket, after checking it could clearly pick up voices, I tracked her down. The recorded conversation went something like this: (Me, Her)
    "Oi, what the hell are you playing at?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "Why are you doing this, you've already ruined any chance of a social life. Why aren't you stopping?"
    "Because I don't like you. You're actually gay, and that makes me sick. I want you to suffer"
    "What the hell is wrong with you?"
    "Nothings wrong with me. I'm going, oh and don't think I'm done here. You're still up and walking, I want you to leave this school and until you do, I'll keep going"
    At that point I punched her in the stomach and found my other friends, I made them listen to the tape. Needless to say, she's nice to me now. Because she knows that everyone else knows what she does.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The worst friend I could think of was my best friend in 3rd grade. I thought we were friends, but he always took advantage of how gullible I was, and I fell for just about anything he said. :/

I also had one who I hated in 5th grade, but we get along better now.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    Aha. A shorter list would be naming my GOOD friends.

Here's an example:
    This girl started annoying me, like purposly saying things about me where she knew I could hear her. So I confronted her, and yelled at her. She started crying and ran off to our other friends, she told them that I strated punching her for no reason, I got very angry and punched her arm, she started crying more and told them all about it. So they come up to me and start coming at me with crap like:
    "She's so sweet and nice, how could you hurt her you *insult*" and they kept calling me heartless, cruel and pathetic. Then they alltogether stopped talking to me. So I had no friends. Then, even after she flawlessly executed this random plan to ruin my life (I honestly had never done anything to her, she started on me) she still was determined to make more chaos for me. She would laugh at me and spread more rumors, ruining my chance of making any new friends. So at this point everyone thought I was a **** who does drugs all the time and has STDs. I got into a fight with her because of it, and then she called her sister and all her sisters friends on me, they gave me a good verbal kicking. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't stop, she'd won, and she still wanted to ruin me.

It ended with my perfect proof of what she was doing. I put my phone on voice record and put it in my open pocket, after checking it could clearly pick up voices, I tracked her down. The recorded conversation went something like this: (Me, Her)
    "Oi, what the hell are you playing at?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "Why are you doing this, you've already ruined any chance of a social life. Why aren't you stopping?"
    "Because I don't like you. You're actually gay, and that makes me sick. I want you to suffer"
    "What the hell is wrong with you?"
    "Nothings wrong with me. I'm going, oh and don't think I'm done here. You're still up and walking, I want you to leave this school and until you do, I'll keep going"
    At that point I punched her in the stomach and found my other friends, I made them listen to the tape. Needless to say, she's nice to me now. Because she knows that everyone else knows what she does.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that..Nobody deserves to be treated that way.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I had a "friend" who'd talk a load of bull about me behind my back.

What joy she was to have around. No-one else liked her anyway. I sorta took pity on her but it backfired. ;_;

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    My problem: I take pity on EVERYONE.

So of course, the pitiful (especially psychotic) people are attracted to me, because no one else will try to understand them...

Years
    I had a friend in high school who I spent a lot of time with. We shared classes, talked, had the same interests, etc. I would go over to her house, but because of family issues I had to sneak out of my house and into hers. It just made what we did more private and therefore more personal and special. We'd trade music, watch movies, sneak onto people's roofs to look at the stars, share embarrassing and shameful secrets. She would help me feel better about myself and all around give me a boost in confidence (which I really needed then). There wasn't much we kept from each other.

But (you knew there would be a but) she had problems and I got sucked into them. The more she revealed to me the harder it got for me to hold in the feelings I was developing for her (we looked at the stars together! is there anything more romantic?). I tried to help her, but I don't think she wanted help. It got really difficult because she'd helped me and I really wanted to help her but I couldn't. So one of these nights I sort of lost my head and kissed her and that was basically the end of our friendship because she wouldn't speak to me after that. I learned through other people that she hadn't really thought of me as a friend and just liked having someone to mess with. So I'd grown close to, tried to help, and told my secrets to someone who didn't care about me. That really hurt. All the confidence I had in myself drained away and I stopped trusting people for quite a while.

I try not to blame her anymore, but it still hurts when I think about it. Thankfully I don't think about it that much now.

Years
    @Anxiety.: Did you take that to a higher-up? (I presume this took place in school/college.) Homophobia is a serious offence. =/

I haven't really had anyone like that. I consider myself a fairly good judge of character, so I've been able to avoid all the dickheads that do this sort of thing.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    As far as "worst friend" goes, I think I take the cake here:

Last year, I end up having homeroom with a guy who seemed cool at first. He kinda forced his way into my circle of friends so I couldn't just pretend he didn't exsist. So, anyways, we'd talk, laugh, i'd be guilted into inviting him into my social gatherings with my friends when I'd plan them and such. Then, begining of this school year, after our homecoming, he speds a rumor that I'm gay and prefer to watch my guy friends wrestle than grind on my girlfriend (dancing, for those of you who don't know) so I'd have random people walk up to me saying, "Oh, I heard you're gay." and stuff like that. Needless to say, my girlfriend breaks up with me (didn't really matter since it was an act anyways, on my part) and he goes about everything as usual and has the gaul to give me his false sympathies. I'm no longer his friend, but he doesn't know that. He's basically a two-face punkass who no one really likes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    None of my friends/family have been particularly great; I've been backstabbed, ditched, lied to, stolen from, pressured, used (and don't get me started on the boys I've dated)...but I tend to put up with it because I'm a dependent doormat. I've found social contentment here on the webz, so I plan on being this anti-irl cynical hermit for the rest of my life.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    There once was a friend, worst mistake I ever made, and I don't regret it for a minutes, sure I never wish to speak of it again, but knowing the mistake made me grow up fast.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    My worst friend? Eh, I could cover about three posts (if this forum has a word-cap, I mean) about everything he did.

In a nut shell, sexual harrasment, trying to split my boyfriend and I up, turning all my friends against me, starting rumors which made the whole school hate me.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Ever had a really bad friend? I once had one, and so here's the story:

We were driving from a party, incidently drunk, and he was driving me home. I asked him if it was okay, and he said sure yeah, it's cool. I know a shortcut home.

So we took a shortcut, and why'd ya know? The cops showed up, because HE WAS SPEEDING. I was sleeping at the time, hangover, and guess what he did? He switched places, getting ME, not him, in jail. I was grounded for 4 months...

I know, he shouldn't have been driving or we shouldn't have been drunk anyway, but that's not the point. He put the blame on me instead of owning up to his freaking mistake.

Anyway, just post a story to explain who was your worst friends. Enjoy~

You were passed out while your drunk friend was driving you home? And he managed to physically switch places with you while a cop car was parked behind you?

Wat?

Back