• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The worst thing happened >.>

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
    Years
    After five beautiful years, my poor 3DS reached the end of its life. I'd recently gotten Fire Emblem: Fates, as well, and I was pumping so many hours into it. ;3; It was a good little 3DS, shiny and red... So pretty. It will be sorely missed.

I'm going to save up for a New 3DS XL. I got the opportunity to play one a couple of weeks ago; a friend of mine has one. It was so beautiful. I'm hoping to get the Legend of Zelda edition because that one is epic as heck. But, first, I need a job. >.> Please wish me luck in my money-making endeavours!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know that pain and suffering. I think my 3DS XL is getting towards the end. I have a bad habit of leaving it in sleep mode all the time and plugged in and I think that kills my battery.

Years
    Oh man that sounds bad, especially in the middle of a new game. Well now you get to upgrade and get some newer features built in. Hope you get one pretty soon too. I just recently got FE Fates Conquest too.

Back