• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The worst thing you've ever done?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    As said by the title, What is the worst things you've ever done?

I myself, when smaller I ever hide the air conditioner remote owned by other people, and make them feel so hot for few days. evil child. XD
    Edit: at that time they didn't know how to manually turn on the ac.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I broke the glass of my backdoor that leads into our back garden and I also pushed my brother a bit too hard and he bashed his head on the wall.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    During my elementary school years I was a pretty big trouble maker. I once threw my recorder at the teacher then blamed it on some kid who I didn't like and he got written up. :I

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The most naughty thing I've ever done was probably Lalapizzame.

edit to make this post actually civil: uhhhhh I'm actually not that naughty of a kid, really. There was one time that my friends and I went around collecting furniture that people were going to... do something with probably and we brought it to my friend's house (he owns a lot of property) and we lit it all on fire. I mean, it wasn't really that bad because I'm pretty sure half of it was going to be thrown away anyway but it was pretty fun. Stupid but fun. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Um whoa, the title. I was about to come in here all raging with naughty stories, but y'all don't need to hear that. jk. ;)

Uhh in kindergarten, you got a slip of paper with a picture on it if you ate all your food at lunch. I really wanted it. So...I stuffed all my chicken nuggets in my milk carton and showed my teacher and got it. c: i wuz hapee.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The worst thing I have ever done was lie to my parents and slam my ps3 controller on the ground.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't think I can tell you... >.>

(But really, I can't actually think of anything... I was always such a goody-two-shoes.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    This is hard question, which I guess is a good thing.

I'd say the worst thing is going to counseling when I was going to the toilet. Yea, I'm a kind kid.

Years
    is it just me or can you see this getting closed soon ¬.¬

Mine would have to be giving my older brother a slight concussion once with a lightsaber :S

Oh i have another one! :D
    I once hacked into my schools users network and cleared a path for students to get into it. Coincidentally this ended up with me having my student area wiped by the 'popular' kids ¬.¬

Last edited:
    Years
    In, I think the 6th grade, I threw a pair of metal scissors at someone. I guess that's just bad rather than naughty.

I snuck out of my parents' house at night a whole lot in high school. Never really did anything bad while I was out, though in my own way I was a bit of a troublemaker in high school itself.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    I ate another human's flesh

Emm... well I rigged up a school wide virus, that changed all the images in any document/folder to a troll face, triggered a "Trololol.mp3" file and disabled the mouse and keyboard of any computer that activated it. Reason: I was bored... : )

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I think I've sworn at teachers and stormed out of class a few times, but I'm not sure if that counts.

What does count is making a stick figure image of Rick Astley singing "never gonna give you up" on MSPaint and setting it to the desktop of the computer I did it on at school.

Years
    I've not really ever done anything bad..that I can think of apart from like pranks I guess?
    I thought this thread was about inappropriate things. I would've had a million of those tbh
    /saint

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well there are very naughty things that I have done, but it's too personal to talk about the MOST Naughty thing that I have done. But one naughty thing that I have done was when I sent my brother to the hospital which he had to get stitches near his eye.

:t354:TG

Back