• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Wow I breed too many pokemon' Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Please check the rules for the next giveaway time! :D

I am actively seeking poketrade starters: Totodile, Tepig, Feebas(not a starter but i am seeking one xD). if you have one(OR HAs or ANY starter unobtainable in X/Y!), please PM me. :D

So it has come to my attention that....I breed way too many pokemon, and keep way too many of the remants/cast offs. But the problem is that alot of these remnants are really good. They have multiple IVs, and HAs. Some of them are foreign pokemon that can be used for MM. But. I don't want them. But I feel bad releasing them. So here's the deal:

Rules

- You can request up to three pokemon from this list per week.
    - I will not breed specific pokemon for you, as this is to GET RID of my over breeding problem, however there will be new pokes occaisionally, so check back.
    - Please, unless you are giving me something on my wishlist (listed below) please only trade me junk pokemon as I'll be releasing them.
    - You do not have to give me something on my wishlist to get a pokemon. I'm perfectly happy giving these away for free. :)
    - All pokemon will be released after two weeks or after I deem enough time has passed, and new pokemon will be added.
    - The next time I'll be online for giveaways is Friday the 3rd, 6-9pm EST and Saturday the 4th, 8-11 am EST.

Wishlist
    These are specific for a reason, because I don't need extras. XD If you don't have/want to give EXACTLY THESE POKEMON please just send me a junk pokemon :)

ONLY THESE POKEMON - I'm literally out of box space, so if you don't have EXAcLTY these, please trade me releasables. ;)

4-5 IV Bergmite MALE (w/ mirror coat a plus)
    Poke trade starters besides the ones listed above, or HAs of any Poketrade starters.

THE POKEMON

Sorry about the formatting, if anyone has a format for an easy table, I will love you forever. 8_8
    NEW LIST 12/26 - POKETRADE EDITION

So for the next two weeks I'm doing something different - I'll be breeding poketrade only obtainable pokemon(mostly starters) and giving them away. Most will be 2-5 IVs, possibly with egg moves. They will almost all be male(obviously).

Currently giving away:
    Mudkip (May have Yawn/curse/counter/mudbomb/avalanche/mirror coat)
    Piplup (May have Agility/Aqua Ring/Featherdance)
    Snivy
    Treecko (May have Crunch)
    Oshawott
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita
    Chimchar

IMPORTANT: For this edition of Giveaway, you can request one of each starter, however if you ask for 'one of each' or so on, please be prepared to give me something in return, as you're essentially getting a horde of free pokes. :P Basically more than three, something in return would be nice, but not required of course.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    May I request a trade for the following:

Ralts F Gentle Trace 31 31 x 31 31 31
    Ralts M Lax Trace 31 x 31 31 31 x Mean Look

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    I would love the "Corphish M Naughty Adaptability 31 31 31 x 31 31" i will give you a 4 IV Elekid

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Can I get these two pokes??
    Espurr M Modest Keen Eye 31 31 x 31 31 31
    Fennekin M Modest Magician 31 31 x 31 31 31
    I can give you two 4IV Rotoms

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Davidson, Only need one Rotom, you can just send me one and then a junk poke. :) But yes you can absolutely have those two pokes. Edit: Saw your FC in your sig. XD I'll add you, but what's your IGN?

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Davidson, Only need one Rotom, you can just send me one and then a junk poke. :) But yes you can absolutely have those two pokes. Edit: Saw your FC in your sig. XD I'll add you, but what's your IGN?
    My in game name is Davidson!

Thank you!! If you ever need any help, just let me know and I'll be here!!

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Heya, I'm interested in:

Corphish F Jolly Adaptability 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Fennekin M Modest Magician x/31/x/31/31/31

CMT, specifically the hatchery. Cheers.

Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in your Purrloin M Timid Prankster 31 31 31 x 31 31.

I can give you an Eevee (Bold or Modest) or a Bold Goomy with 5 IV's if you want. :)

If you want to use the Masuda Method, my Pokemon are French so it can help.

My FC is 4699-5939-2376

Ign : Alice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Heya, I'm interested in:

Corphish F Jolly Adaptability 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Fennekin M Modest Magician x/31/x/31/31/31

CMT, specifically the hatchery. Cheers.

Yes you may. :) Apparently I've already got your FC, if I see you online I'll reqeust a trade. What's your IGN?

Can I request for Charmander gentle, Vulpix calm and Squirtle lonely?
    FC: 5343-9117-2186

Certainly. Add my FC and I'll add yours. What's your IGN?

Hi, I'm interested in your Purrloin M Timid Prankster 31 31 31 x 31 31.

I can give you an Eevee (Bold or Modest) or a Bold Goomy with 5 IV's if you want.

If you want to use the Masuda Method, my Pokemon are French so it can help.

My FC is 4699-5939-2376

Ign : Alice.

Sure. :) I'll add your FC now. IF you don't mind, the Goomy would be much appreciated. :) Any chance you have a female?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Sure. Any preference on which ones? Add my FC, and PM me yours and your IGN along with any preferences you have for the pokes. :)

I added you and everything in the PM
    I will be available around 8pm est time
    Is that good for you?
    If not just let me know and I will see what works

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Would really like the Fletchling Adamant Gale Wings x 31 x x 31 x please?

Not much I can offer you I'm afraid as I only recently got the game, but if you don't want it It'd be going to a good home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Would like to have Chespin with bulletproof.
    Offering my Charmander for it

Back