• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Wow I breed too many pokemon' Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hey all, dealing with a minor personal emergency. I'll resume the giveaway sometime in the next few days, but most likely not today/the 3rd. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hey all. I'm back. Catching up with all of who have already posted, and anyone new who wants some pokes, feel free to request them :)

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Can I get the Purrloin F Timid Prankster 31 31 31 x 31 31?
    I have a 31 x 31 31 x 31 M Anticipation Eevee I can trade for it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Sure you can have the purrloin, I don't need the eevee though. :) I've got about five breeding pairs of them already as well as two shinies >_> XD You can just send a junk pokemon along. :) I'll get online now, when you see me request a trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    Hello could I have a Squirtle and Vulpix. I also just got the game recently but if I get anything on your wishlist I'll give it to you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hello could I have a Squirtle and Vulpix. I also just got the game recently but if I get anything on your wishlist I'll give it to you.

Sure. :) You don't need to give me anything, I'm jut trying to free up spaces in my box. XD What's your FC/IGN? I'll add you, and you add me, if either you see me or I see you in game we can trade. :)

Years
  • hey id love to take these pokés off your hands.
    Froakie M Naive Torrent x x x x x x Japanese
    Beldum M Bold Clear Body x x x x x x Japanese
    Ralts F Hasty Trace x x 31 31 31 31 Mean Look
    Heracross F Lax Swarm x x x x x x Rock Blast

what would you want in return? would be available to trade tomorrow
    FC in sig and IGN is Bukkow

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    hey id love to take these pokés off your hands.
    Froakie M Naive Torrent x x x x x x Japanese
    Beldum M Bold Clear Body x x x x x x Japanese
    Ralts F Hasty Trace x x 31 31 31 31 Mean Look
    Heracross F Lax Swarm x x x x x x Rock Blast

what would you want in return? would be available to trade tomorrow
    FC in sig and IGN is Bukkow

The froakie is gone but I believe I still have the other three available. I probably will not be around tomorrow though as I'm traveling this weekend. If you are online now we could trade or later tonight(after 8pm EST), if not it'll probably have to wait until Monday. And I just want junk pokemon that I can release.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    My friend code is 3411-1879-8915. I am playing now and most likely tonight so I hope I can catch you today.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    I'm interested in having a female Chespin with Bulletproof & a female Fennekin with Magician, please :)

Ok. Add my FC and if I see you online I'll offer a trade :D

Can I get a Vivvilion please?

For sure, add me please, and if I see you online I'll offer a trade.

My friend code is 3411-1879-8915. I am playing now and most likely tonight so I hope I can catch you today.

What's your In game name? I've adde dyour FC, seems I just missed you. I'll keep trying!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Purrloin F Timid Prankster x 31 31 x 31 31

would really love this one, have been looking for prankster for a while. If you dont have it and have a friend safari with one can you catch one please? ivs dont matter just female :D

ive got a bunch i can offer up if this is a possibility :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    My in game name is Gabrielle And Mii is named Narkari. Hope to catch you sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Can I get Growlithe M Intimidate 31 31 xxx 31 and the Venasaur?
    I don't have anything to offer in return :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    hey i would really like the Larvitar M Adamant Guts x x x x x x Japanese

i added your friend code so just add mine and let me know when this can go down :D i appreciate it

Back