• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Wow I breed too many pokemon' Giveaway!

Years
    If possible, I'd like to request the following:
    Fennekin M Modest Magician 31 x 31 x 31 31
    Ponyta F Careful Flash Fire x x x x x x POKERUS
    Honedge M Brave No Guard x x x x 31 x (Japanese)

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Sure, I'd be very happy with the marril, and those three are still available. :) I'll add you and try to catch you online, or you can PM/VM me when you are.

Great, I'll add you and try and catch you online. I just realised I traded the said Marill away yet I have one with 5IVS, all 31 except Defence if you'd be happy to accept that instead. Still has the same ability, nature and moves. :-)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    If possible, I'd like to request the following:
    Ponyta F Careful Flash Fire x x x x x x POKERUS
    Honedge M Brave No Guard x x x x 31 x (Japanese)

Thanks!

The ponyta is gone, but I still have the others, and if you just need pokerus I can infect either of them, or another poke for you. :)

Great, I'll add you and try and catch you online. I just realised I traded the said Marill away yet I have one with 5IVS, all 31 except Defence if you'd be happy to accept that instead. Still has the same ability, nature and moves. :-)

Yep that's fine :)

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello! I greatly appreciate this kind-hearted project you are into!

May I please have the following Pokemon below?

Torchic M Hasty Speed Boost 31 31 x x 31 31
    Eevee M Jolly Anticipation 31 31 x 31 31 x

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hello! I greatly appreciate this kind-hearted project you are into!

May I please have the following Pokemon below?

Torchic M Hasty Speed Boost 31 31 x x 31 31
    Eevee M Jolly Anticipation 31 31 x 31 31 x

Hey! I believe the Fennekin is already spoken for, but hte other two are still available, and if you'd like I can pick out a similar Fennekin for you as well. :) (I know I have a couple more that I haven't listed yet.)

Years
    Hello, I'm interested in your Espurr M Bashful Infiltrator 31 31 31 31 31 x, would you mind giving him to me?

I can give you one of my 5 IV's Modest Mareep in exhange if you want. :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm interested in chespin I can give u Sneasal *thou I would need to hatch it 1st or catch 1* or I can give u frookie with hidden ability.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    I'm interested in chespin I can give u Sneasal *thou I would need to hatch it 1st or catch 1* or I can give u frookie with hidden ability.

You can definitely have a chespin, I don't need anything though. :) You can just send me a caterpie or something. xD

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks. How about a frookie with hidden ablity protean then. Added your fC.
    My FC is 0619-4312-9526. Just let me know when u want to do the trade via VM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    I'll take
    Eevee
    Larvitar

If no one has yet.

sure i have a couple extras. Let me know if you have any specifics in mind(i think i have some stealh rock larvs and ha eevees, as well as normals of both, so let me know via vm or PM :) )

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks. Man. Also can i get the Fennekin M Modest Magician. Ive been looking for 1 with hidden ability

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    It meant I hadn't released it yet, but it wasn't claimed. I don't think I do, as I think I ended up using him for a new team, but if you'd like I have some 31 31 31 x x x brave chespins with the egg moves if you'd want one of those?

So if something is bold on your "old/claimed" list, it means it's been claimed (yet not received by the person yet?) by someone else. But if something isn't bold on your list, it's still claimable. correct?

Could I request the following?

Joltik F Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 x 31
    Espurr M Bashful Infiltrator 31 31 31 x 31 31

FC: 4914-3495-9756

Edit: Although the nicknames "Telsa" and "Cream" would be liked respectively, I realize this may be asking too much.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    So if something is bold on your "old/claimed" list, it means it's been claimed (yet not received by the person yet?) by someone else. But if something isn't bold on your list, it's still claimable. correct?

Could I request the following?

Joltik F Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 x 31
    Espurr M Bashful Infiltrator 31 31 31 x 31 31

FC: 4914-3495-9756

Edit: Although the nicknames "Telsa" and "Cream" would be liked respectively, I realize this may be asking too much.

Exactly. :) And sure, I can give you those two with their nicknames. PM/VM me with what times I can usually catch you online? :)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks again for the trade

Last edited:
    Back