• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wrath of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Savanna Sat Up In A Tree With Darkness. " Umb Umb,Umbreon... " Said Darkness Impatiently. " I know Darkness,There's Been Nothing To Do Lately... " Replied Savanna. Darkness Jumped Out Of The Tree With Savanna. " Lets Find Something To Do. " Savanna Said. " Umb! " Replied Darkness. Just Then A Flash Of Green Light Came From An Opening In The Tree's. " Lets Go Check This Out. " Said Savanna. The Two Walked Into The Opening And Saw A Green Pokemon Floating There.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
"Go Blaine and beat the crap out of him." hollered Aaron while he was watching Blaine and Samuel Oak battling.

Blaine sent out Flareon and Samuel Oak sent out Pinsir.

"Alright Flareon, use fire blast." said Blaine.
"Go and use guillotine on Flareon." said Samuel Oak.

When Flareon used fire blast on Pinsir, a huge expolsion appeared and Pinsire was down and out.

"Nice, a easy win." said Lt. Surge.
"Alright, come on out Dragonite." said Samuel Oak.

When Dragonite came out, Lt. Surge and the rest looked surprised.

"Alright Dragonite, use hyper beam." said Samuel Oak.
"Hyper beam huh, okay Flareon use quick attack." said Blaine.

When Dragonite used hyper beam on Flareon, Flareon jumped and quickly ran towards Dragonite and Flareon attacked and then it didn't do anything.

"Alright Flareon, come back." said Blaine. "Come on out Jolteon and use thunder fang."
"When Jolteon comes out use hyper beam again." said Samuel Oak.

Jolteon came out and it jumped in mid air and bit Dragonite in the neck.

"Alright Jolteon, use thunger fang again." said Aaron.
"Alright Dragonite, use hyper beam once more." said Samuel Oak.
"It's time to finish this Blaine, the police are coming." said Aaron.
"Alright, come back Jolteon, and come on out Alakazam and use trick room." said Blaine.

Alakazam came out and then its spoons spun around and then suddenly, Samuel Oak and Dragonite vanished.

"It worked, so we can take over the lab." said Sabrina.
"No not yet, but this will work." said Blaine. "Come on out Gardevoir and go inside the trick room and use psychic."

Gardevoir vanished into the trick room and then Blaine told Aaron to go out and stall the police.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
"Who are you?" asked Aaron.
"I am your boss." said a man walking towards him.
"Your not my boss, your a trainer." said Aaron.
"Yes I am, I need help." said the trainer.
"Sorry kid but you got to leave this place now." said Aaron.
"No, I need help now." said the trainer.
"I can't help you, but I can help you by training your poke'mon." said Aaron.
"Alright, let's get started then." said the trainer.

Aaron brought out Swampert and the trainer sent out a Kirlia.

"Hmm, a Kirlia, use water gun." said Aaron.
"Use confusion Kirlia." said the trainer.

Swampert opened his mouth and water came out. The trainers Kirlia didn't have a chance of attack and the trainer's Kirlia went down without a fight.

"Huh, that's a nice try." said the trainer.
"That's too bad then." you should try the Oreburgh City gym." said Aaron.
"Okay then, I'll try it." said the trainer.

The trainer left and Aaron had a big smile on his face. Aaron got up from his chair and called out Swellow. Aaron got on Swellow and he flew towards Oreburgh City. Aaron saw the kid riding a bike so he told Swellow to hurry up.

Later on, Aaron arrived in Oreburgh City and he didn't see the kid nowhere so he landed on top of the gym and waited until the kid showed up. The kid showed and then Aaron dropped down.

"Hey kid, I gotta plan for you." said Aaron.
"Yes, what is it?" asked the kid.
"You join up Team Rocket and I'll give you some of my poke'mon what I have." said Aaron.
"That's awesome, I want to join." said the kid.
"Alright then, let's go inside the poke'center to get my poke'mon." said Aaron.

So Aaron and the kid went into the poke'center to get Aaron's poke'mon.

"Alright here you go, a Marshtomp, a Meditite, a Lairon, an Electrike, a Duskull, and a Sheldon." said Aaron while he's giving the kid the poke'balls.
"Thanks mister." said the kid. "Now I'm going to be the best trainer ever."
"Yes you are but I'm going to mentor you so you can." said Aaron.
"Alright, so can I defeat the gym leader here then?" asked the kid.
"Yes you can but I manage you just to defeat her with just the Marshtomp." said Aaron.
"Alright then." said the kid.

So Aaron and the kid walked out of the poke'center and went inside the gym.

"You are my challender?" asked the gym leader.
"Yes I am, I am going to destroy you." said the kid.
"Alright then, let's go." said te gym leader. "Come on out Geodude."
"Okay, come on out Marshtomp." said the kid.

Marshtomp and Geodude both came out at the same time.

"Use water gun Marshtomp." said the kid.
"Use magnitude Geodude." said the gym leader.

Marshtomp used water gun and then Geodude used magnitude. Marshtomp's water sprayed Geodude and then the Geodude went down hard without attacking.

"Come on Geodude return, and then come on out Nosepass." said the gym leader.
"Okay now kid, that's the poke'mon you want." said Aaron to the kid all the way from the stands.
"Alright Marshtomp, use water gun again." said the kid.
"Use rock throw Nosepass." said the gym leader.

Nosepass used rock throw but when the rock flew up in the air, the water sprayed it and Nopepass went down hard.

"Alright then." said the gym leader. "You win this one."

The gym leader gave the kid a badge and then the kid was happy.

"Alright go poke'ball." said Aaron while he was throwing a poke'ball at Nosepass.
"What, no you can't do that." said the gym leader.
"Well I just did." said Aaron.

When the gym leader was about the hit Aaron in the face, he dropped a smoke bomb and then the kid and Aaron vanished.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
Years
  • Age 27
  • Hell
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
"What was that"Gunny said to Luca,when they arived at the pokemon center.Gunny was amazed that they saw a brid pokemon fiying in this weathere?"no way,it can't be...or could it be,it might be Articuno, what do think Luca" asked Gunny.Luca was sitting there,drinking coco."rarrrrr"growled Luca."yeah,yeah"then the power went out and became very cold

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Sergio went to a secret training place where there are lots of trees.
"Come out wingz it's time for you to learn ariel ace, you already know a lot of attacks but you don't know ariel ace so let's learn ariel ace",sergio said
So wingz and Sergio did until a trainer came by it was the one who fought him to become an elite.
"So you're out here crying about your loss stupid little boy, so you have a swellow and you're trying to teach it ariel ace lets have a rematch your swellow vs my just caught staravia ",the trainer from before said. "let's do it use endeavor wingz now use double team",Sergio said.
"Ok, if that is all concentrate staravia.......,ok now use aeriel ace on the real one.....,good hit but why are you hurt was that yes it was brave bird now leat's see what you're gonna do",the trainer said
"are you sure unforntonately for you you're not going to use that move I am use brave bird wingz full power o yeah your staravia is knocked out and it is over,"Sergio said
Suddenly Sergio heard applaus it was Cyrus
"good job I want you to be a commander even higher then Mars and Jupiter but under Saturnus you start tomorow I have a special assignment for you,later"Cyrus said and he took off

Years
- sorry i'm late! -

Drake wandered around Cianwood City with his Tuphlosion. They wandered into a cave where they saw a man. He was the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni! Drake walked in.

"Giovanni..." said Drake smirking, clutching his Pokeball.

"Drake.. my son" said Giovanni standing up.

"Father i will not be a part of your wicked sceams!" exclaimed Drake bravely. Giovanni chuckled.

2I thought you would say tyhat.. guards take him away!!" Giovanni ordered. Drake was carried away by the guards and thrown ibnto a pit.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
The police was coming further and then Aaron ran towards them to see what's wrong.

"What's wrong officer?" asked Aaron.
"We heard a big explosion here so we sort of check the place out." said the officer.
"Oh, well the explosion was in the lab because we were having a pokemon battle." said Aaron.
"Oh that's right then, well let's go." said the officer.

Aaron walked back to the lab to tell Blaine what was happening.

"What was the police doing here?" asked Blaine.
"They heard an explosion." said Aaron.
"Oh, well that figures." said Blaine.

Gardevoir appeared with holding Samuel Oak.

"Gardevoir, put Samuel Oak into the closet." said Blaine.

When Gardevoir opened the closet door and slung Samuel Oak into it, Blaine, Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Aaron started to clean up the laboratory so their boss Giovanni can be surprised.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
Aaron and the trainer appeared outside ontop of the gym and then suddenly, the trainers Marshtomp evolved into a Swampert.

"If you want to battle the elite four in time, we should go to Dewford." said Aaron.
"Yes your right let's go." said the trainer.

Aaron brought out his Swellow and then him and the trainer went on and then they flew to Dewford. Later on hours later, they arrived in Dewford City and then when Aaron spotted the gym, they came down to the ground and entered.

When they entered, they seen the gym leader in front of them.

"Are you here for a challenge?" asked the gym leader.
"Yes I am." said the trainer.
"Okay then, let's start." said the gym leader.

The trainer sent out his Meditite and the gym leader sent out his Machop.

"Hey, you got that from the kanto region." said the trainer.
"Yes I have, let's get this started, go and use Karate Chop." said the gym leader.
"Alright, use Confusion Meditite." said the trainer.

When Meditite used Confusion, the Machop rose up from the ground and then it slammed by the wall.

"Alright, come back Machop, and come on out Makuhita." said the gym leader.
"Okay Meditite, use Confusion again." said the trainer.

Makuhita didn't stand a chance of attack from the Confusion and then the trainer won the battle. Later on, the trainer got the badge and then im and Aaron walked out of the gym.

"Alright, let's go to Mawille City and battle there." said Aaron.

So Aaron and the trainer got back on Swellow and then suddenly, Meditite evolved into Medicham.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
" Cele... " Said The Small Green Pokemon As It Teleported Behind Savanna. " Get It Darkness! Lets Go! Chase It! " Yelled Savanna. " Umb Umb! " Replied Darkness. Almost A Mile Down The Forest The Pokemon Finally Stopped And Faced Savanna And Darkness. " Darkness,Use Shadow Ball! " Yelled Savanna. The Pokemon Dodged It. " Darkness,Come Back. " Said Savanna As Darkness Backed Up. " Go,Blade! " Yelled Savanna Throwing A Pokeball That Released A Gecko-Looking Pokemon Named Grovyle. " Cele? " Said The Pokemon Akwardly. " Grovyle! " Yelled Grovyle Using Leaf Blade Without Savanna Commanding It To. The Pokemon Fell To The Ground And Teleported Somewhere Else,Most Likely In A Town. Savanna Returned Blade And Headed Towards The Town Nearby The Forest.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
The police was coming further and then Aaron ran towards them to see what's wrong.

"What's wrong officer?" asked Aaron.
"We heard a big explosion here so we sort of check the place out." said the officer.
"Oh, well the explosion was in the lab because we were having a pokemon battle." said Aaron.
"Oh that's right then, well let's go." said the officer.

Aaron walked back to the lab to tell Blaine what was happening.

"What was the police doing here?" asked Blaine.
"They heard an explosion." said Aaron.
"Oh, well that figures." said Blaine.

Gardevoir appeared with holding Samuel Oak.

"Gardevoir, put Samuel Oak into the closet." said Blaine.

When Gardevoir opened the closet door and slung Samuel Oak into it, Blaine, Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Aaron started to clean up the laboratory so their boss Giovanni can be surprised.

Suddenly a teenager dressed in the uniform of a rocket executive entered the room
"Not bad blaine but I would apreciate it if you did not order my pokemon round again as I find it insulting not to mention the fact so does lily" The Gardevoir began giving blaine what could only be described as an evil glare."For my curiosity why did you let the cop leave?" He heard noises and could be a possibele witness.I think it would be in team rockets intrest if he dissapered.......permanaltly......Lily.....you know what I expect" The gardevoir nodded and entered the trick room once more

"now.....where is this......aaron?"

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Sergio was lying on his bed with eevee on his side when suddenly he got a phone call.
"hello who am I speaking to?,"Sergio asked. "It's Jupiter, you have got to get over here Cyrus wants to speak you about some kind of mission."Jupiter said and hang up the phone. "Let's get going eevee this is our first mission as elites, but what elite rank are we?",Sergio asked eevee.Eevee answered:"eevee eev".

Later at the secret base

"Hello Sergio how are you this is your first day as a COMMANDER",Cyrus said with a smile on his face.
"Did I hear that good did you say Commander and what is my mission?",Sergio asked.
"Well it's like this I located some team rockets out here I wan't you to fly there and defeat them I'll be going to and I want you to use only your eevee and if we go now it may evolve into espeon a really elegant pokemon are you in."Cyrus said to Sergio.
"alright master Cyrus I'll",Sergio answered and went out

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Savanna And Darkness Walked Into The Town. "So,This Is What The Human Civilization Looks Like... A Little Too Bright If You Ask Me." Said Savanna As She Crossed Her Arms. "Umb..." Replied Darkness Agreeing. They Walked To A Close Building And Walked In Without Permission. "Have You Seen Celebi Around Here?" Asked Savanna Comandingly. "No,I Havent..." Said The Man,Startled. "Umb!" Replied Darkness. "You're Lying,I Can Tell." Said Savanna. "Umb Umb!" Yelled Darkness. "Alright! I Saw It In The Park Down The Road! I Swear!" The Man Replied Backing Up. "Thats Enough Info Darkness,Lets Go." Said Savanna As Her And Darkness Walked Out The Door. The Man Rushed Up To The Door As If She Was A Monster. Savanna And Darkness Ignored It And Walked Straight Across The Road. "Umb!" Yelled Darkness As They Spotted The Celebi. "Darkness,Dark Pulse!" Yelled Savanna. Darkness Used The Attack And Celebi Fainted. "Lets Go Darkness,Leave It Alone,I'll Call Giovanni." Said Savanna As She Got Out Her Cell Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back