• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Xenosaga Club

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
    Years
    Welcome to the Xenosaga Club. This is my very first Club, so the opening post might be a bit short.

There are many things people want to talk about Xenosaga that puzzle them. What are possibilities for Xenosaga Episode III: Thus Spake Zarathrusta (Tentative Title by random people) and fixing the problems introduced in II? In which direction will the story go and what will happen to the characters? Will Shion ever actually become a Gnosis, or is she protected somehow? Will there be an Anime based on the second game, or was it just that bad, that there isn't gonna be one. These and more are some questions still bothering people to this day.

Rules:
    1. Xenogears talk IS allowed, since Saga is very much related to Gears.
    2. No Bashing of anything Xeno related.
    3. Respect other members.
    4. Anything not mentioned here, but mentioned in the Club Section Rules still applies.
    More might be added if this Club is actually sucessfull.

Owner: bronisla84
    Co-owner: ???
    Co-owner: ???
    Member List:
    Dark Magician ruler

Note: I didn't see any need to wait to be approved in the Section Rules, so I just decided to post this. If that's not allowed, then somebody please tell me what I have to do to get a Club here.

Edit: Oops. Just realized that this belongs in "Other". Mods, please move. Thanks.
    Edit 2: Thanks Hotaru, for moving it.

Last edited:

Lucid

Yup, next time, please make sure you check.

*moves*

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
    Years
    Well, I'm a bit late, but I'm back. I've had classes and can't be online as often as I want to.

Welcome DM. I'll add you.

Would you like to attempt on the starting discussion questions, or maybe pose one of your own?

Back