• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    If Yellow had a voice, what would it sound like?

I'm probably thinking something like Mika Kanai or the typical cute loli voices.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ooo, I lah lah laaaahhhvveee Yellow. <3 I'd like to join. She's so shippable. xD

<333

SpecialShipping, JadeShipping, FeelingShipping, AmberShipping, ViridianShipping, GrantedShipping, BayShipping, and HealthShipping. Okay, that last one isn't the official name, but my pair and I were pushing for it. I don't know if WallyxYellow has a name yet, but we refer to it as HealthShipping.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Hoorah for pretending-to-be-a-guy Pokemon trainers! :3

Also, may I join?

Ooo, I lah lah laaaahhhvveee Yellow. <3 I'd like to join. She's so shippable. xD

<333

SpecialShipping, JadeShipping, FeelingShipping, AmberShipping, ViridianShipping, GrantedShipping, BayShipping, and HealthShipping. Okay, that last one isn't the official name, but my pair and I were pushing for it. I don't know if WallyxYellow has a name yet, but we refer to it as HealthShipping.

Yay! More peoples! You both may join!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sweet. I feel accomplished. >D By the way, I'm a big fat shipping fanatic. xD Just thought I'd warn you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Excelent, glad to have ANOTHER shipping fanatic aboard, may I ask what your favorite shipping is? Mine is SpecialShipping.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My favorite shipping in general is OldRival, but my favorite Yellow shippings are Amber and Health. Like I said, not the official name (unless it finally got through), but it's WallyxYellow.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Oh yah, I might as well join this club as well.

Also, Wally and Yellow sounds like a cute shipping.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I like Yellow as well so...May I join?

If Yellow had a voice, what would it sound like?
    Suu from shugochara~-shot-
    I can't wait to here her voice in RedJ's vid!^^ Too bad it's not for another 80 chapters or so...

Here's a topic!

What is your favorite Yellow pairing?

Thanks for giving me the idea, Silver! XD

As for me...Viridian and Specialshipping probably. Although I think I like Viridian because I feel a need to pair Silver up with someone...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

I love almost all her ships, but my all time favorite is AmberShipping<333 Special is a close second though.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    As I stated, SpecialShipping.

Oh yah, I might as well join this club as well.

Also, Wally and Yellow sounds like a cute shipping.

I didnt see this post! Sorry! You can join!

Last edited:
    Years
    SpecialShipping, of course~~
    Lol, Amber, Granted, and Feeling are good too. x3
    But I'm too obsessed with Special. xP

She's absolutely cute with anyone~

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
    OokamiShipper said:
    She's absolutely cute with anyone~
    Lol, that she is.^^ I think Yellow probably has the most shippings out of all the characters simply because her personality makes her so easy to pair.XD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Lol, that she is.^^ I think Yellow probably has the most shippings out of all the characters simply because her personality makes her so easy to pair.XD

Are you a member? NO! Are you asking to join? NO! And you cant until Tuesday.

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
    OokamiShipper said:
    Oh, I'm so sorry, it was a typo, I promise. ^^;
    Okay then. ^^

If Yellow had new clothes, what would they look like?

I think she'd still wear pants, maybe a long yellow shirt or a one piece of some kind...Yeah, I fail at this topic.XP

Back