• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Society ~ Take A Break And Enjoy Some Videos!

TY

Welcome pompayyy, Astinus, PrincessOfArendelle, and [supporter]Nova[/supporter] to the Youtube Society! I hope you have fun here, and feel free to post any videos you may find!

New topics have been updated!

Who are your favorite animators? What is your favorite animation?

As said in my favorite channels, my fave animator is Carbotanimations, simply because he makes such good and funny StarCraft animation's which reflect on things that acutally happen in the game. Lately he also started on Diablo and WoW animations aswell.

One of the best animations imo is A Hellion of a Harass, featuring StarCrafts' iconic Derpfestor:

Years
    Do you have a Youtube channel?
    Yes, for the purposes of commenting and subscribing.

Do you think you'll ever have a full fledged Youtube channel someday?
    Probably

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    This is one of my favorite videos, it's pretty dark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGzghUQRVk8

"He who is without sin cast the first stone."

Pretty ironic the way that ended. Very dark, but very fluid, amazing animation on the animator's part. Reminds me a lot of the cell shading of Borderlands when it came to the people's faces. Throw in a mix of Tim Burton and you got yourself a great animation.

Probably the complete opposite of that video, but I absolutely adore this video. The boy reminds me a little of myself actually, but I just like how the script pans out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mine would probably have to be Egoraptor; he's got a great sense of humor, awesome skills, and all his videos are aimed towards pretty everybody, and not just a particular group of people. Alongside, I also like Mondo Media; their stuff are a bit mature, but still fun to watch nonetheless. :] As for favorite animation series, there's a lot, with one of them being Happy Tree Friends.

Back