• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Thread Ver 3.0

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it looks like Version 2.0 has died. So I went ahead and made a new one. Go ahead and post your favorite YouTube Videos. Remember note them if they have strong themes and language. Oh another thing I need to add...

Dogboy2709 (from Version 2.0) said:
    RULES:
    *All PC Rules Applies - Including the 4 word rule
    *No flaming other people videos (If it's a joke, make it OBVIOUS!!!!)
    *NO Rickrolls or Screamers
    *Have fun

Okay here I will show one I recently seen. It is so great!

The Slap Chop commercial as a rap. XD The person who remixed it did a great job!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning: The following video contains a fair amount of cursing. That's what makes it hilarious, though.

Summary: A guy decides to play a super hard Mario World romhack without any prior experience and gets very annoyed at it.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    This has to be one of my favorites on YouTube. Oh, and the one with the "Giant" porch spiders...that guy is such a pansy...lol I couldn't help but laugh through the video.

Akari

Man
    Years

Am I a horrible person for thinking this is better than the speech and song combined? Oh wait, it is the speech and the song combined! :DDD

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Well it looks like Version 2.0 has died. So I went ahead and made a new one. Go ahead and post your favorite YouTube Videos. Remember note them if they have strong themes and language. Oh another thing I need to add...

Okay here I will show one I recently seen. It is so great!

The Slap Chop commercial as a rap. XD The person who remixed it did a great job!

You stole the video I was going to steal from bobandbill ;-;

In any case, another remix full of win:

The things people will do to get some ice cream:

Want to buy a ghost?

Back