• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club!~

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yup. ^^ So far has seens eps 1-8, but not 6 since I don't have it. -.- Anyone know where I can get some more? I have eps 1-15 on my computer except ep6. ^^;

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Hey, does anyone know how to upload video files? I could upload my GX eps! I have all of them so far exacpt for 2...Manjyome vs Chosaku and HERO Flash!.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Really? Where did you get them from? ^^ Oh, you could upload them to a website, but problem is usually free ones don't come with enough space or bandwidth. T_T

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Eh, I have Yahoo! 8( Actually, I think I could upload the ones you really wanna see...any "I'm dieing to see" episodes?

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Really? I'll see if that works...with the first one I saw! 8P Rei is soo cool! The only person in GX that I lilke more than Manjyome! 8)
    Edit: Okay that didn't work...00

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    i have gx epi. 1-13 on dvd. but anyway i will be gone for a few days because i am taking my trip to japan with my father, i will be on as soon as i get to japan ok?

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    To Angel Pikachu's question - Whats your favorite character?
    Mine is... Tenjoin Asuka! ^_^ Big surprise there (not) xD xD *huggles Asuka*

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
    Bakura-kun said:
    To Angel Pikachu's question - Whats your favorite character?
    Mine is... Tenjoin Asuka! ^_^ Big surprise there (not) xD xD *huggles Asuka*
    Kinda a surprise... XD *hands you a Asuka plushie* and *hands obelisk-kun a Judai plushie* ^-^

Back