• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~ The Yu-Yu-hakusho club~*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I love Yu Yu Hakusho. Can I join? By the way Cartoon Network put it back on but on Saturdays at 5 A.M.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Ill join. I own every Boxset out(up to Sensui)
    US manga 1-8(seriously going too slow >>)
    Japanese manga 5, 7-19(end)

the manga end definately is cooler than the rushed anime end.
    More closure

My fav characters and pairing is obvious XD Check my sig lol

The Yukina Arc was the greatest. Yusuke and Kuwabara kicking butt till the end when they struggle to save her

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I just finished watching English Chapter Black off my boxset.
    I swear, this anime had no restrictions like DBZ. Funimation really had fun with this series.
    Gotta love that Sensui/Yusuke fight in demon world XD

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I kinda dissappointed at the way Sensui died thought. I would have like more of a fight after all of that. You know what i mean and then they left a big hole at what will happen next. Like now what. Does guys are closing the portal and what? No big race of time to beat them before the hole is closing up?

Back