• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zatch Bell Fan Club

Who do you think should be Co-Owner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Rawr. Hi guys. =3 My friend gave me an idea for a topic:
    If you were to make out with any ZB character, who would it be, BUT:

It can't be with the following people:
    Kiyo
    Zatch
    Tia
    Zeon
    Brago

Heh, I made it tougher. >3 Well, for me it'd have to be Dufort (Zeon's bookowner), 'cause, well.. I like him, but not as much as you know who! =3 And, here's a pic of Dufort incase you didn't know what he looked like:
    The Zatch Bell Fan Club

=3333333

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Good question.Of course I would not do it to Megumi(I'm not bisexual mind you,I'm just her biggest fan XD)
    Maybe Won Rei would be outta the question(hehe,poor Li yen XD)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Okay, I sent it to you. And incase you wanted to know, the first time I saw that I never looked at Folgore the same again. o-o Oh, and Miyamoto pixel art.
    The Zatch Bell Fan Club

^_^

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Yes, Shampy-chan, hes joined, but he join before the re-election. Well, ZB-chan, let me tell you a quick story about what happend after you disapeared; I became co-owner, then I became owner becuase whats-his-name mellowed off, it was just me and Shampy-chan, and MT. So then a few people joined a few weeks ago, I'm still the insane Brago fanatic of the c;ub. The end. =/ There, that about covers it. I'ma gonna add you to the member list on page 21, a'right? A'right.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Uh...why'd they make the second book pink? ;~;

It's embarrassing to be a guy and pick it up XD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kitty_girl333 said:
    OH MY LORDY, WHAT THE H#LL HAPPEND YESTERDAY?! Oops, sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. ^_^' Anyways, I found two new ZB websites:
    This place, where they have these oh-so-adorable sprites
    And this one, where theres loads of CCG cards
    Hey, Jessica, that banner is mackin-and-attackin'! (I shouldn't be allowed to talk gangster or g#htto or whatever the h#ll like my sis, 'cause it always turns out sounding stupid. >>;)

I know what you mean, I'm back to where I was a sakura fan. I hope it gets fixed.

Anyway nice cool pics. ;)

Back