• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zephyr Storefront

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
  • Hey all,

I've decided to open up a trade shop.

Instead of showcasing my wares, though... I'm going to take requests. They can be for ANYTHING breedable with any ability currently available. If I don't have it, I can try to get it on my own for you. I have a 6IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot (that thing is OFF LIMITS) to ensure your Pokemon will have a perfect 31 in at least two, but hopefully three or more stats.

My FC is 3540-0366-4191.
    My Mii Name is Andy.
    My IGN is Amanda.

A few notable things I have:
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Togepi
    Elekid (Tri-Punch)
    Larvitar (Stealth Rock + Dragon Dance)
    Treecko
    Mudkip (Avalanche + Mud Bomb)
    Turtwig
    Chimchar (Iron Fist)
    Piplup
    Starly (Reckless)
    Cherubi (Energy Ball + Armoatherapy + Grasswhistle + 1 other egg move I forgot)
    Bonsly
    Phione
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Frillish (Recover + Pain Split + Acid Armor + Confuse Ray)
    Deerling
    Protean Froakie
    Fletchling (Gale Wings)
    Tyrunt (Tri-Fang + Dragon Dance)

What do I want for this? It doesn't matter actually! I have a full 718 Pokemon so pretty much anything goes! I'm doing this because I want excuses to play the game again. It's not really a problem or inconvenience! I want to do this for people too.

Let me know if you have a request and I'll do my best to breed it for you :)

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I approve this for now, but please add at least 20 species by name even if you say you can breed anything. Unless it's a giveaway, in which case PM me about it and I'll edit it into your title and you won't need to add any names. Of course that would be it'd have to be completely free with no wants list >.<

LividZephyr

Years
  • I added some anyway, but yeah it's basically a giveaway. I don't need anything in return. I'm just doing this because I want to be nice and give stuff away :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    I'm getting my first game today so I won't have anything to offer other than the tripe you can get near the beginning, lol, but I'd really love a togepi and having one from near the beginning would be a dream come true. :)

LividZephyr

Years
  • Anyway I can get my hands on a Tyrunt? Would make my dreams come true, Lol.

Certainly. I will breed one for you. Shouldn't take too long. My FC is in my profile. I will add you promptly :)

I'm getting my first game today so I won't have anything to offer other than the tripe you can get near the beginning, lol, but I'd really love a togepi and having one from near the beginning would be a dream come true. :)

I have 20 of them in stock so that won't be a problem. But if you want, I can breed you an egg and get it over halfway hatched so you're the original trainer once it hatches. I will need your friend code when you get it!

LividZephyr

Years
  • I added my information to the opening post. My FC is 3540-0366-4191, for reference. I can get online as soon as you're ready :)

LividZephyr

Years
  • There you go! Enjoy the Tyrunt :)

Tui nz, I will be on tomorrow to get you a Togepi egg. It's all set for you! Going to bed now, good night all!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Thanks a lot :)

My friend code is 1091 - 9535 - 4859

Just got my 3ds today so not entirely sure how to add people :P

LividZephyr

Years
  • Tap the :) at the top of the home screen, then click "Register Friend" at the top. 3DS has it so you have one friend code for the entire system, instead of one for each game.

I added you. Lemme know when you're ready and I'll get on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I was wondering if you had a charizardite X and Mewtwo X stone. I'm willing to give what pokemon I have in my pc:

I have a shiny charizard with 5 perfect IVs and a japanese shiny snorlax with 3 perfect IVs.

As for legendaries the only pokemon I have with 4 or more perfect IVs would be Kyurem, Reshiram, and Genesect (I'm hesitent to trade him unless I get a decent trade with charizardite X attached).

Message me as soon as possible.

LividZephyr

Years
  • I'm not giving up my Charizardite X. No way, no how. That's one of the Megas I use. There's nothing I'd give it up for.

However, I don't plan on using the Mewtwonite X as of now because that's uber-tier and I already have a team for that. I'd be willing to give it up for the shiny Charizard - but only that - if you're interested. I have a Naive Genesect with 5 IVs already, so you don't need to worry about parting with yours.

Any chance you'd be able to breed a bold chansey with seismic toss?

Yeah, I can try. That might take a bit, though!

LividZephyr

Years
  • Training up a Seismic Chansey so I can breed it with the IV Ditto. Keeping this one so I can breed more in the future if others want them. Yours should be ready tonight - I gotta go for a few hours. See you then :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Training up a Seismic Chansey so I can breed it with the IV Ditto. Keeping this one so I can breed more in the future if others want them. Yours should be ready tonight - I gotta go for a few hours. See you then :)

Awesome man! Where did you get an iv ditto? Would love to get one for obvious reasons lol

Last edited:

LividZephyr

Years
  • GameFAQs trading board. There was a massive giveaway a month or so ago. A few cloners got their hands on Dittos and started giving their clones away, too. Huge chain of events. I scored one because of that. It's also Japanese so it's ideal for Masuda. Adamant 6IV. Comes in major handy. Hence why that's not getting traded.

Anyway, I have three Chanseys bred. Do you want Natural Cure or Serene Grace? I'd presume the former since this I'm guessing this is a Seismic Wall Eviolite Chansey, which Serene Grace, although awesome, doesn't have much of a use on. Hmm... wait a minute. Did the names for Serena and Grace come from that ability?!? Interesting random thought... xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Ahh right, I'll keep looking around for one.

Awesome, and yes you are correct, eviolite wall chansey so natural cure would be great! Pm me when you're online so we can trade, my fc is 3067-6325-8202
    IGN is Andrew

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, was wondering if you'd be willing to trade a Manectite for a few 5 IV pokemon? There wasn't an item part of the list so I'm not holding my breath but if you do then I can offer up a 5 IV HA Nidoran-f, 5 IV Roselia, and/or a 5 IV HA Froakie. It's not much since I'm new to breeding and all of these were from wonder trade, but it's all I've got :/

Last edited:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hi there,im curious if i can have the turtwig?

Back