• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

You need a time-out.

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

More like because you're turning in to a square yourself.

Years

I saw you and Macho playing without me... ;w;
    Or Candy, for that matter. Very surprised she wasn't also playing, since she was online Steam at the time.

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

Yeah I know more than last time now, so hey next time i won't be a complete.. uh.. failure.. hopefully.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

All these name changes. I almost barely got used to some of the name changes from last time around, my old and tired brain can't keep up with these!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Tonight was an interesting night at work. Got to break up two teens mid-coitis in a theater. Fun times.

Also being management is nice too.

Years

Should have recorded them and used the video for bribery

Really feel like I've had a very long week at work despite the fact I've actually worked about 6 hours less than usual. Can't wait to lay in until gone lunchtime tomorrow.

Back