• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years

Like every holiday, I have to work more as Christmas approaches. So I'd really rather it get past, and New Year's too, so I can get some rest. I apparently work for Scrooge.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years

I work at a Cracker Barrel, so for holidays all the travelers come in to eat. It was pretty slow on Thanksgiving though, so maybe it'll be slow around Christmas too. They've still doubled my hours though. On the one hand, it means more money, on the other hand, I'm tired and I want a break, lol.

Years

My sister is staying at my house atm and she's been watching Dexter all afternoon. It's even more hilarious than I remember. How on earth did I make it through 8(?) seasons of this.

Jaime Murray's boobies in every other episode in series 2 explains that but I'm honestly not sure about the rest.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Lila is actually quite flat, but she's not bad. Better than Misa and Takada.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • hi i totally forgot i was going to do this as soon as i got modded.

sT5m1aq.png

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Like, I finally pulled through and made a living deck back in XY.

Now I'm 98% finished with S/M's dex, EXCEPT there are evolving legendaries. Two lines. One of them even has branching evolutions. Can't breed them apples.

Back