• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years

Like, I finally pulled through and made a living deck back in XY.

Now I'm 98% finished with S/M's dex, EXCEPT there are evolving legendaries. Two lines. One of them even has branching evolutions. Can't breed them apples.

That's why I got both versions :) Although I've been able to trade for Cosmog and some other Moon exclusives on my Sun game without getting a starter mon on my Moon game yet xD I should probably do an entry for my Moon playthrough on PC.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Basically completed my Hawkwood cosplay in DkS3. It's pretty rad, definitely gonna finish the game on this character.

I'm pretty middle of the road when it comes to PvP. But aren't we all?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Most national beers suck.

Samichlaus and IPAs are tolerable, everything else tastes like unsweetened soda.

Years

I'll drink a glass when I visit family but I've never really gotten into wine. When it comes to beers Guinness Foreign Extra is my favourite, or a nice pint of Adnams Ghost Ship pale ale in the summer. We have some really good craft brands on supermarket shelves in the UK.

Carlsberg, Fosters and Budweiser are probably the biggest sellers here though. They all share a common trait of smelling a bit like sick and not tasting of much. That Tiger beer I had last night was like a slightly better Carlsberg.

Years

Apparently you can get Adnams in Sweden, not sure how widespread it would be though.

I treated myself to a big bottle of Grey Goose the other day. First ever vodka I've genuinely found enjoyable to drink neat. From the land of overrated food and drink none the less.
    Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

It's technically available here but no one actually stocks it.

There isn't even a description of its taste on the centralised website. This is the first time I've seen a beverage on sale here that hasn't been officially sampled and described.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Merry Christmas.

Yeah, Grey Goose is pretty good. Try Skyy when you get the chance.

Back