• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zeta Emergence: OOC Thread

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Lordy, everyone posts fast (:
    But, I mean it is the weekend.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • @Zirkle: Whenever is fine, just let me know and I'll update this first post in the OOC thread

@Zeta: LMFAO! I love what you're setting up here XD

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Gah! I feel like a big lazy bum xD
    I have just been sitting here thinking of the possible things that Henry can do. I know the best thing to do is "go with the flow" but it is entertaining just thinking what could happen.
    I also have a question!
    Are you going to put Pokemon from all other regions on here or just Kanto Pokemon and like Sinnoh Pokemon just be something you can earn? (ex. an egg or trading with NPC for a certain Pokemon)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I have that all planned out already (Wild Pokemon wise), but random NPCs or something I'm throwing in when I feel like it might be a good time.

And I'll have a new chapter up tomorrow, my documents are on my computer at my other parent's house.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • >Twiddles thumbs*
    Well, I've decided on Grunny for Bulbasuar's name.
    Grun Saurier is German for green dinosaur, I combined those two to make Grunsarier, and Grunny's short for that.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I got held up at work last night, so the new chapter didn't happen. And now I'm typing something for French...so probably tomorrow =3 Sorry for the delay!

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I'm sorry that my battle is short. I really wanted to get my first post done today but I feel like total crap so my brain isn't functioning right.

Years
  • Do de dooo...

The Zeta Emergence: OOC Thread

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Quick question! What is Eevee's attacks? I was assuming it was Tackle and Tail whip and I suppose Helping hand because on Bulbapedia that is what it's start attacks are.

Back