• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Probably isn't but the fanclub needed a bump, it was threatening to slip away and end up dying in the forgotten corner Of The Pokemon Groups section.

And I'll answer my own topic, Definitely Pick-Up. Yesterday after a battle, my lvl 100 Linoone, Werebadger picked up an Earthquake TM ^^. I was absolutely shocked when I found out.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Pickup is awesome! :3 New topic!: Should I eat a Banana for lunch? I am just joking! XD

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Short answer: Yes, there good for you, and the skin can make for a cheap laugh if your that minded. Also make sure you give your Linoone one as well to try out.

Long Answer: See 30000 word essay that's inside my head that's basically a repetition of the sentence "Can't sleep, banana will eat me..."

Obviously its a sign of what boredom is doing to me.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    XD Coolz, that should fill me up, I ate 3 waffles for breakfast, and I didn't eat lunch due to fullness. lol

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'm not very knowlegeable with moves so don't be surprised if this is an already known one^^ Extremespeed for reasons beyond obvious, I checked on serebii and it doesn't seem to be learnable by them^^;

Now, to finally upload the picture I drew, it's a rather silly one, and not very good ^^;;

Note: I attached it because for whatever reason I can't go into normal photobucket, it takes me to the mobile version

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Its not a too bad linoone.

Plus you do say in you signature you a silly linoone. A silly linoone drawing a silly linoone. It strikes me as sort of funny in a way. I don't think I could draw an linoone better either... (I've mentioned the pokemon linoone 8 times in this post, if I mentioned linoone any more I might as well be speaking in linoone)

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Hey, hey! I'd love to join! I love Zigzagoon and Linoone! Zigzagoon's zig-zag-ness is a cool look, and Linoone's deep blue eyes--mesmerizing. Not to mention its long, slender form. =^-^=

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello new member! :D Oh, and Tokin, he does learn Extreme Speed by an event.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    sorry for my delay, I had a three day long power failure^^ and I knew I was missing something with extremespeed^^; anyway, welcome to this club, waveguidebuizel, I hope you have a good time, I'll add you right away^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hello there, welcome back^^ so, since we seem to be ready for another new topic: what things in your everyday routine make you think about them? for me anything that goes with zig zag, seeing similar things like Avatar, and the expression "noone knows/cares..etc"^^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Raccoons in movies, trying to get in a trash can, in books and such remind me of the Linoone chain. :3

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    I think Linoone is a slightly more *refined* creature than that, but then again before they banned it in my state years ago, a day at the local dump could yield curious things, such as what interesting things a Zigzagoon or Linoone could dig up.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    thanks everyone for keeping this club alive^^ and for the next topic in it, I shall ask:
    Let's say you have the chance to either change(add, take things) their design and moveset, if you changed anything, what would it be?
    personally, I would leave them as they are, then again, creativity isn't my forte, what about you?^^

Back