• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zodiac Sign Poll

Your Zodiac Sign:

• Aries

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Cancer

• Capricorn

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Gemini

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Leo

• Libra

• Pisces

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Saggitarius

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Taurus

• Virgo

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Kim said:
    I'm a Leo. Rawr...it keeps saying my message is too short.
    That's when you put in more stuff about the topic at hand. ;D It's against rules to try to bypass it, no matter how you do it. ._.;

Yeah, something slightly on-topic @_@;
    the site said:
    On the surface they are emotionally cold, and sometimes this goes deeper, for their habit of suppressing their natural kindness may in the end cause it to atrophy, with the result that they shrink from committing themselves to friendship, make few relationships, and those they do make they are careful to keep superficial.
    That does sound like me, except that I don't think cold is quite how to say it. ._.;

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I am a Libra . . .

According to the site Sammi linked to:

Traditional
    Libra Traits

Diplomatic and urbane - Perhaps
    Romantic and charming - No.
    Easygoing and sociable - Quite the "no."
    Idealistic and peaceable - Not particularly

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable - Indecisive, yes. Changeable? Not quite so much . . .
    Gullible and easily influenced - I do not think so . . .
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent - o_O I certainly hope not.

------------------

I do not much feel like a Libra. ^-^;; Whether Libra or the Horse, it seems I am rather opposite to my signs.

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm a Pisces,and proud to say I am ^____^
    WOOT for fishies XD

I'm the one that likes to be locked away in my little world.Bleh<i now realize why people nag me to get a life.
    YATTA!Neptune rules my sign.~

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I be a Virgo, although I occasionally wish I got a cooler sign. Not that there's anything wrong with Virgo; it's just that the description constantly makes me think of plain, bookish girls who turn out to be librarians.

The following is taken from one of my astrology books. The parts in bold are what describes me.

Virgo the Virgin
    August 24 - September 25

The Virgin thinks every aspect of life (especially emotion) is rational, logical, and controllable -- and actually proves it in each moment. Calm, cool, and self-contained, Virgo won't surrender to sloppy thinking -- or behavior. Consequently, Virgo lives in a paradise of order that's a little removed from the messy front lines of human interaction.

And the following is taken from Sammi's link.

Traditional Virgo Traits

Modest and shy
    Meticulous
    and reliable
    Practical and diligent
    Intelligent and analytical
    (Or I'd like to think so.)

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
    Overcritical and harsh
    Perfectionist
    and conservative

Half right, but still.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Scorpio, the symbol of sex and death! I love my sign. :3

Huge article on Scorpio taken off of Quizilla.com's astrology section:

Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.

Scorpio is ruled by the Planets Mars and Pluto. Mars was the God of War in ancient Roman mythology and is the first (and most ancient) ruler of Scorpio. When Pluto was discovered in the 20th century, it was also assigned to this Sign. Pluto was known as the God of the Underworld in ancient Roman times, so when coupled with Mars, expect some intense energy to head toward Scorpions here on Earth. This planetary combo makes for people who are motivated, penetrating and aware. Scorpions don't miss much, since they are highly attuned to the vibrations of others. They are intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who's who and what's what. Scorpions can lose their temper (and even become vengeful) when someone gets in their way, so it's best to give them plenty of room. Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.

The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the 'roiling seas' seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be 'still waters run deep.' Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their waterborne brethren, it's just that they're not as likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Again, secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these folks are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed! These folks can turn vindictive in no time flat. Luckily, once Scorpions catch their breath, they will return to their usual determined and loyal (albeit strong-willed) ways. Finally, while Scorpions aren't above some subtle manipulation to get what they want, they'd much rather take a scientific, even mystical path. The Scorpio-born are powerful and passionate, qualities which serve them well, as long as they don't let them deteriorate into self-indulgence or compulsion.

Scorpios love competition in both work and play, which is why they'll air it out in sports and games. Extreme sports are right up the Scorpion's alley, as is most anything which will test their mettle. They've got to have an adversary, since it makes the game that much more fun. The Scorpion's colors? Powerful red and serious black. When it comes to love, though, Scorpions soften up a bit and are caring and devoted with their lovers, even if they do hold on a bit tight. Scorpions are also lusty in the extreme (how else?), so they need to be mindful of their reproductive organs.

The great strength of the Scorpio-born is in their determination, passion and motivation. Scorpions don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am a Scorpio ^^ And I am very proud of it <3~ Some of my friends are Scorpios as well and we call ourselves "The Three Scorpios" <3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I am a Virgo but seem nothing like one!!!! I do however get very nervous and that's something Virgo's are suposed to have naturally (It is said to be "in our nature") I like saying I'm a virgo because it's not to common around me(either that or I'm completely oblivious XD) However I wish they made them sound more outgoing!! Virgo's are also nature girls and I AM NOT A NATURE GIRL!!!!!!!! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hmmm? I'm a Gemini. Seems Mel Blanc's one too, according to that site... as well as Donald Trump... 'tis cool. ^^

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I'm a Scorpio. .-.

Lessee:

Good Traits-
    Determined and forceful - I wouldn't know. x_x;
    Emotional and intuitive - ...?
    Powerful and passionate - Yeah. XD
    Exciting and magnetic - Heck no. X3

Bad Traits-
    Jealous and resentful - Yeah. XD
    Compulsive and obsessive - Definately. XD
    Secretive and obstinate - Yep. X3

God, I have more bad traits than good ones on the website that Sammi posted. XD

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Let's see...

Sammi said:

As what you have seen in the first post, I am Libra XD. If you are Libra too. Click Here.

Hmm... *clicks and searches*

Traditional
    Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane = Uhuh. XD
    Romantic and charming = Huh? I still don't know if I'm like that yet...
    Easygoing and sociable = Hmm... Somewhat.
    Idealistic and peaceable = That fits me.

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable = I don't think so...
    Gullible and easily infuenced = I think. Yes.
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent = Sometimes.

I have found them out. Thanks Sammi. XD XD XD
    :5:

Glad that I have more good traits.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I a leo. The lion.

Generous and warmhearted
    Creative and enthusiastic
    Broad-minded and expansive
    Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
    Bossy and interfering

Yeah. Leos are suppost to be leaderlike so I can see that in me. Then that can lead to bossyness. I can be creative and genorous. That may explain why I have no money. Faithful and stuff.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I'm an Aquarius. Hmmm....*checks out that link everyone's using*

Friendly and humanitarian- Err....maybe. I dunno.
    Honest and loyal- Yes.
    Original and inventive- Sometimes, I guess.
    Independent and intellectual- Yep.

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary- Possibly. =P
    Perverse and unpredictable- Err...
    Unemotional and detached- Oh yeah. That's me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I do believe its spelled "Saggittarius" not "Sagittarius".

And I'm a Sagittarius, my friends had told me that I'm a Capricorn but my birthday is before December 22.

Good Traits
    Optimistic and freedom-loving
    Jovial and good-humored
    Honest and straightforward
    Intellectual and philosophical

Bad Traits
    Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial
    Tactless and restless

Last edited:
    Back