• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

And makes you wonder why Zoey doesn't have much fans... So anyways, this is a club dedicated to her. Spoilers are bound to be in here, so might as well, not use spoiler tags... since I don't want to have a thread full of spoiler tags. You have been warned, if ever you plan joining here.

Some rules:
    1. Must be a fan of Zoey/Nozomi (obviously ;x)
    2. Shipping topics can come up, but don't talk about them all the time. This is a club for Zoey after all... @_@;;
    3. No flaming, bashing other member, and stuff like that...
    4. Posting of fanarts, images, and other Zoey related stuff are allowed as long as it's not the only things you post here...
    5. Remember to have fun! 8D

Owner: Avegaille
    Member List:
    1. midnighteon
    2. Umi Ryuzaki
    3. Anastasia.R
    4. Nerdy_Sneakerz
    5. Astinus
    6. ShinyEspeon

To start off the club: Why did you became interested in Zoey?

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I am a fan of Zoey,could i join?

Why did you became interested in Zoey?
    Well,her appeal are great plus she has great pokemon.

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • I am a fan of Zoey,could i join?

Well,her appeal are great plus she has great pokemon.

i will post pictures later.

Haha, sure, welcome to the club... 8D *adds to list* And yes, yes, she does indeed have the coolest things and Pokemon... and pretty much everything... ;D

But hey, as for me, I just find her personality the coolest, how she helps people and can be outspoken for most of the time, and is a bit apathetic although is sensitive to the feelings of others... ;D

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

So, as of now, we'll wait for more members until then... xD;

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • hi can i join to the club

because she is a good cordinator , her personality she is cool and a good rival

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • hi can i join to the club

because she is a good cordinator , her personality she is cool and a good rival

8D Welcome to the club, I shall add ya to the list... ;D

And while we're at it... somehow, if you have any speculations/thoughts/crazy ideas of Zoey's next appearance, say it here now, because I love hearing ideas from you guys... 8D For now, my little crazy idea is Zoey being kidnapped by TG on the next recent episode... but hey... XD

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Years
  • Can I join? Zoey is a cool cat. :D

Really I'm not sure. xD After seeeing Dawn I saw Zoey, and she was a cool person.

~A.R

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Can I join? Zoey is a cool cat. :D

Really I'm not sure. xD After seeeing Dawn I saw Zoey, and she was a cool person.

~A.R

Haha, no problem, welcome to the club... 8D

I think Zoey is the best thing to happen in DP!

I'll join!

I must draw Zoey! *runs off*

XD Okay then, and ooh, can't wait to see your artwork... ;D

Anyways, both of ya have been added to the list... ;x

Until something goes on here... the only thing we can discuss about Zoey is well... okay, a topic:

What are your crazy plots/speculations in mind that involves Zoey in the future episodes?

I'll answer when I get the time... ;x

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    Zoey! Avegaille! x3 Hi! I would like to join as well.

Heh. Bet you didn't know I was a Zoey fan, neh? Well, I am, and have been for a while (since her first appearance in Japan.)

Appealshipping. Seriously. xD I saw a thread about it on another forum when Zoey was first revealed in Japan, and I was interested ever since. Now I try to watch the episodes where she's there to find hints. I don't know why I like the ship, but I do.

What are your crazy plots/speculations in mind that involves Zoey in the future episodes?
    I'm hoping for a Purugly on her team. She has the Glameow. Though I doubt that Purugly fits her Contest style.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Zoey! Avegaille! x3 Hi! I would like to join as well.

Heh. Bet you didn't know I was a Zoey fan, neh? Well, I am, and have been for a while (since her first appearance in Japan.)

Appealshipping. Seriously. xD I saw a thread about it on another forum when Zoey was first revealed in Japan, and I was interested ever since. Now I try to watch the episodes where she's there to find hints. I don't know why I like the ship, but I do.

I'm hoping for a Purugly on her team. She has the Glameow. Though I doubt that Purugly fits her Contest style.

ZOMG Hi Hanako, welcome to the club... 8D Finally, someone I know... 8D *adds ya to the list* And noez, Purugly... ;.; They're ugly... *shot*

Well, I was thinking of Zoey suddenly randomly popping out during the Ranger episode and lmao... she gets saved from the Ranger dude after... well, something bad happens to her... or maybe it could be Dawn... or something, but hey... 8D

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • avegaille I change my username

old username: Princess Venus

new username umi Ryuzaki

ship, but I do.

maybe an episodes whe Zoey have new pokemon or her misdrevaus or shellos evolvea to mismagius or gastrodon

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • Oops! I forgot to add the topics!

I like her style and attitude. Not too girly! ewwww

Maybe Zoey will get into a fight with Dawn over a contest?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • avegaille I change my username

old username: Princess Venus

new username umi Ryuzaki

ship, but I do.

maybe an episodes whe Zoey have new pokemon or her misdrevaus or shellos evolvea to mismagius or gastrodon

Ah, roster edited... 8D

And oooh, I'm all up for the Zoey having a Mismaguis but a Gastrodon... I jsut can't imagine it... *sweat-drops* So far, all Contest Rivals when they show up with a new Pokemon either it's Basic or already in their Final Stage for some strange reason. If any of you guys can prove to me that there is a main Coordinator rival who first showed up with a basic Pokemon and on a new episode, they evolved, now that would be something. I actually want Zoey to be the first one on this part... 8D

Oops! I forgot to add the topics!

Dude, it's okay... but hey, at least you answered them, right? 8D

Anyways, I've got another question for you guys: What Pokemon do you want/think Zoey will be having next?

I shall answer later... 8D

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • What Pokemon do you want/think Zoey will be having next?

I think she should have an electric type, say, a Shinx?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    What Pokemon do you want/think Zoey will be having next?
    Purugly. xD *shot*

I'm also hoping for a Shinx. I can picture her commanding one in her Contest appeals, using the electric moves in combination with Glameow's Shadow Claw.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Due to PC making me lose my post, I guess, I'll have to remember what I replied to you guys... @_@;;

I think she should have an electric type, say, a Shinx?

Shinx... yes, one of my choices too if Zoey were to obtain an electric Pokemon... ;D

Purugly. xD *shot*

I'm also hoping for a Shinx. I can picture her commanding one in her Contest appeals, using the electric moves in combination with Glameow's Shadow Claw.

Dude... not with the Purugly again... *shot for that* xD;; But yes, the Shinx idea is awesome too, especially combine with Glameow and even Misdreavus... 8D

For me, I personally would like her to have a Fire-type in her team. It might probably be from the first gen or something, but at least she has one, right? 8D Or maybe a Flying-type... ;D

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

As of now, no new topics, but if anyone has some, please do share them... ;D

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Hi everyone!!! Maybe I'm not the biggest fan of Zoey but she's really interesting person in D/P so i would like to join to this fanclub. I love her appeals in Super Contest, she is good in her job and more experienced than Dawn is. Otherwise I like her pokemon especially Glameow and Mismagius. Hope we'll see her very soon in anime.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Hi everyone!!! Maybe I'm not the biggest fan of Zoey but she's really interesting person in D/P so i would like to join to this fanclub. I love her appeals in Super Contest, she is good in her job and more experienced than Dawn is. Otherwise I like her pokemon especially Glameow and Mismagius. Hope we'll see her very soon in anime.

8D Welcome to the club... It's always good to see some people get interested in Zoey... ;D *adds to the list*

a) maybe I shinx
    b)) a fire type pokemon like vulpix

Yes, she needs a Fire-type in her team... it'll be ftw... ;D

Anyways, if you all heard the latest news, there's a possibility of Zoey appearing in the anime again this coming April... 8D Hey, her and Wallace clashing would be ftw. And yes, you guys are expected to see lots of spoilers here... ;D

The Zoey/Nozomi Fanclub

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hey Avegaille, remember me at Deviantart . com my username is SteveAnime

can I join the club

Back