• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The_Coza & Levant's Shiny/Ev'd/Shiny Ev'd shop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Could you check my thread to see if there is anything you like.
    quite interested in some of the shinys

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    v.100 Kecleon(Yoshie)-Lonely 231/306/132/156/339/100 Return/Shadow Sneak/Brick break/Sucker Punch *Ev'd and bred by me.

Lv.50 Cherrim(Nickable)-Calm 144/63/87/139/141/105 Leech Seed/Energy ball/Sunny Day/Hidden Power Ice *Ev'd and bred by me. 252Sp.atk/252Sp.def/4Def

Lv.54 Manectric(ShinyColin) - Timid 158/91/86/169/86/182 ThunderBolt/Flamethrower/Hidden power/Substitute

Lv.50 Camerupt-Mild 137/120/75/172/124/80 Earthpower/Flamethrower/RockSlide/Earthquake *Ev'd and bred by me
    i like

i like these guys for now that id like to trade 4 but heres my link if u see more then i posted that ud like then check out my tradelist and let me know what u like and i could choose more

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=205108

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'm sorry if I have to tell you this Coza, but some of those pokemon that you have on your thread are hacked. I don't know if the others are hacked or legit, but I do know your Shiny Regice, your Shiny movie event Regigigas, your shiny Zapdos, your shiny Raikou, your shiny Lugia, and your shiny Scizor are hacked. You have to take those pokemon off your thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    I'm sorry if I have to tell you this Coza, but some of those pokemon that you have on your thread are hacked. I don't know if the others are hacked or legit, but I do know your Shiny Regice, your Shiny movie event Regigigas, your shiny Zapdos, your shiny Raikou, your shiny Lugia, and your shiny Scizor are hacked. You have to take those pokemon off your thread.

You couldn't have told me that via PM/VM because?

And you're wrong, a number of those have been checked and are fine~

Adios.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    CMT for the Shiny Articuno and Shiny Feraligatr please.
    And BTW, not meaning to sound rude, but shouldn;t you take that Raikou of the list since it's hacked? It impossible to have a roaming Kanto Dog with IVs that good.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The_Coza, shiny Wondercard events are obviously prohibited. Say bye bye to Regigigas, Movie Shaymin, etc.

In addition, check the Event thread. Unless an Event Pokemon is indicated as either possibly shiny or always shiny, please do not offer it here. In other words, say bye bye to shiny 10 ANIV, Mystry, Wishmkr, etc. These either have no chance of being shiny (e.g. 10 ANIV) or are so rare that the possibility of one being shiny is almost impossible, so they may be actually hacked. It is better to be safe than sorry, correct?

Furthermore, I ask that you check the IVs of a majority of your shiny legendaries. Then, input the nature and IVs in Smogon's IV to PID applet to check if the Pokemon has a valid IV combination. You may also use Shoddy's Team Builder to check the legitimacy of an IV combination. If you cannot do this yourself, I may offer assistance, so feel free to ask. Hope this helps.

Years
  • I am interested in these:
    Lv.100 Marowak-Jolly 257/259/252/104/193/207 Bonemerang/Swords Dance/Brick Break/Double Edge
    Lv.100 Clefable-Calm 394/158/182/205/306/156 Ice beam/Toxic/Moonlight/Cosmic Power
    Lv.100 Dragonite - Adamant 323/402/204/193/218/231 Dragon dance/Fire punch/Earthquake/Outrage
    Lv.100 Ambipom(Twinbums) - Jolly 291/299/167/139/167/361 Fake out/Aerial ace/U-turn/Double hit
    Lv.100 Slowbro - Bold 384/350/247/196/96 Psychic/Surf/Calm mind/Slack off

CMT for offers

btw do you have any idea what the evs could be?

Back