• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Them Feels (in game story)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • There's no spoiler tag in the thread title, so I'll just format my insight like this to be on the safe side...

Spoiler:

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I only felt that the story and theme made sense when I maxed out the affection lvl of my pokemon team. Otherwise, I wouldn't have understood why AZ believed fighting against you would make him love pokemon again.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • I love how the story was so mysterious, and didn't take itself seriously. It was very dorky with weird clothes, then it got REALLY intense very quickly, felt awesome doing that!

Years
  • I dunno, I feel like the whole thing would've had more impact if AZ had appeared more than once before telling his story. Kind of hard to feel anything for a character whose had a total of one minute (if even) of screen time. But hopefully they'll fix that if we get a third version...although Pokemon isn't really known for its riveting storytelling, so it's not really a big deal either way.

Ig Pokemon Lover

The Mighty Scizor
    Years
  • I started to cry after u beat the champion when his Pokemon finally reunited with him it gave me tears. It made me remeber when i first reunited with my brother for the first time we were both crying.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I almost cried at the ending. The music to AZ's ending was perfect and while happy, it was also sad. The only game to make me cry was mystery dungeon explorer's of sky. I cried in the ending, bidoof's story, igglybuff's story, and the into the future of darkness story.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Irony is I been reading Dan Brown's Inferno just a week before Pokemon x release. And having played pokemon x and reading... Such a coincidence.

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • The ending was heartwarming. I shed quite a few tears actually. You see this is why I love pokemon, all those feelings that are put into a game. It's all so nice.

...That song is going on my phone.

Back